ENO Institute is privileged to have been part of many ground-breaking technology projects worldwide for 25+ years. We’ve learned a lot, and we’re pleased to share what we’ve learned with you via our knowledge programs.
Acoustics and Sonar Resources
ACOUSTICS AND SONAR RESOURCES
The Acoustics and Sonar Resource page is a library of Acoustics & Sonar information at your fingertips. From blogs to whitepapers and videos to webinars, you will find all the training information, trends, and news that you need from ENO Institute.
SPECIAL ACOUSTICS RESOURCES
- Discovery of Sound in the Sea
- A consulting firm based in San Francisco, California. CJS specializes in audio and electroacoustics applications. With over 25 years of industry experience in engineering and technology management, areas of expertise include transducers, acoustics, system design, instrumentation, measurement and analysis techniques, hearing science, telephonometry, speech intelligibility, and perceptual coding.
- Official Ocean Acoustics Library The Ocean Acoustics library contains acoustic modeling software and data. It has useful links to acoustic modeling software.
- PBS’s Special: Submarines, Secrets and Spies
- Our List of Favorite Acoustics, Signal Processing & Underwater Acoustics Textbooks
- The U.S. Navy
- Navy News Service
- Navy Fact File
- Naval Air Systems Command
- Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division
- Naval Research Lab, Washington D.C.
- Naval Sea Systems Command
- Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command
- NAVY Organization – The Shore Establishment
- OPNAV Organizational Alignment
- US NAVY Links of Interest
NAVY UNIVERSITY LABORATORIES
Since World War II, the Navy has maintained a substantial and continuing relationship with several university research laboratories, of which five remain today:
- The Applied Physics Laboratory at The Johns Hopkins University (JHU/APL)
- The Applied Physics Laboratory at The University of Washington (APL/UW)
- The Applied Research Laboratory at The Pennsylvania State University (ARL/PSU)
- The Applied Research Laboratories at The University of Texas at Austin (ARL/UT)
- The Marine Physical Laboratory at The University of California at San Diego, Scripps Institution of Oceanography (MPL)
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.