ENO Institute is privileged to have been part of many ground-breaking technology projects worldwide for 25+ years. We’ve learned a lot, and we’re pleased to share what we’ve learned with you via our knowledge programs.
Cloud Consulting Services
As enterprises continue to seek scalability, flexibility, and efficiency in their technology stack, cloud platforms become very attractive. For many organizations, the strategy for information technology is to adopt cloud-based services first and seek on-premise implementation as an alternative if cloud options do not meet business needs. While in some cases a cloud service may be more secure than a similar service hosted internally, this is not an assumption that can be applied universally. ENO Institute is uniquely positioned to help you gain the cross‐vendor cloud knowledge and skills you desire.
- Cloud Security Consulting Services
- Microsoft Cloud Consulting Services
- Google Cloud Consulting Services
- AWS Cloud Consulting Services
- Cloud Enablement Training
It is critical for information security professionals to understand cloud computing, the various models, and associated risks. Additionally, information security professionals must develop strategies that empower the business’ consumption of critical cloud services while adopting the necessary security measures, balancing the risk versus reward of cloud computing.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Our team of security experts helps you explore security and business strategy considerations for cloud migration and design a way forward.
- Eno Institute can conduct workshops to define cloud initiatives, determine priorities and align cloud strategy with business goals and priorities.
- Our team of risk professionals can assess your cloud program to identify threats and address security gaps.
- Our team of compliance experts can help you extend your compliance efforts to include your cloud initiatives and industry best practices for auditing and reporting.
- Eno Institute can assist you by evaluating your third-party risks and providing recommendations to address them.
- We can help you extend your identity and access management policies to maintain visibility to the who, what, when, where, why, and how of data access.