ENO Institute is privileged to have been part of many ground-breaking technology projects worldwide for 25+ years. We’ve learned a lot, and we’re pleased to share what we’ve learned with you via our knowledge programs.
Course Description Page
5G Wireless Security Training Course with Hands-on Exercises (Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live)
Future wireless systems will require a paradigm shift in how they are networked, organized, configured, optimized, and recovered automatically, based on their operating situations. Emerging Internet of Things (IoT) and Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) applications aim to bring people, data, processes, and things together, to fulfill the needs of our everyday lives.
With the emergence of software-defined networks, adaptive services and applications are gaining much attention since they allow the automatic configuration of devices and their parameters, systems, and services to the user’s context change. It is expected that upcoming Fifth Generation (5G) wireless networks, known as more than an extension to 4G, will be the backbone of IoT and CPS, and will support IoT systems by expanding their coverage, reducing latency, and enhancing data rate.
5G Wireless Security Training Workshop Hands-on (Online, Onsite, and Classroom Live)
- 5 days of 5G Wireless Security Training with an expert instructor
- 5G Wireless Security Training Electronic Courseware
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customize this GPRS Training course to your specific needs at little-to-no additional cost. We offer distinct versions tailored for:
- Network design and optimization engineers
- Equipment or application designers
- Less technical audiences such as managers, executives, business planners, sales and marketing specialists, and operations and support personnel.
You can also combine this 3-day GPRS training course with its sequel, the 2-day EDGE course, for an integrated five-day presentation. Ask us about the ‘combo discount’.
The target audience for this training course:
- Engineers experienced in GSM who wish to learn more about GPRS.
Upon completing this 5G Wireless Security Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- The goal of this 5G Wireless Security Training Workshop course is to give the participant a strong and intuitive understanding of what security in wireless systems is and how the security functions are implemented in the 5G, 5G NR, 802.11ax, mmWave/802.11ay radio and core network. The 5G Wireless Security Training Workshop course focuses both on the air interface and the core network security principles, vulnerabilities, attack vectors, and mitigation.
- Product Development Process. This module provides an understanding of the engineering development process beginning with customer mission requirements to final operational testing. Topics include Operational Requirements, Proposals, Statements of Work, Management plans, Specifications, and Integrated T&E.
- Product Development Process: This module addresses the importance of the proposal and statement of work. Effective use of these documents can reduce cost and schedule in addition to providing the basis of an efficient and smooth-running organization. The application of the engineering “V” and spiral development process completes the program development module.
- Application of Systems Thinking: Understanding the basics and applying this methodology to the systems engineering process is provided. Trade studies using systems thinking methodology can be applied to both the design and the risk mitigation process. The Apollo moon mission program is used as a case study to illustrate the effective use of systems thinking.
- Functional Architectures: The importance of functional architecture and its relationship to the organizational structure is provided. Understanding user needs and objectives through a series of flow charts is used to illustrate the relationships between the engineering design process and a more effective management structure.
- Management Structures: The development of actual management structures related to both the work breakdown structure and the project organizational chart is provided. Comparisons between alternate structures and the benefits of each are included. Topics include Earned value, cost as an independent variable, cost account manager(s), and the allocation of responsibilities to the management team.
- Understanding Product Quality: An understanding of product quality from multiple points of view. Points of view include customer use and system operability, product development, manufacturing defects, integrated logistics support, maintainability, and system availability. Instructor case studies, such as Ford Pinto, Challenger, and Columbia disasters are used to illustrate failures within the quality and risk management process.