5G Services and Network Architecture Training
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
5G Services and Network Architecture Training Course – Hands-on
This 5G Services and Network Architecture Training course offers an overview of target services and potential technologies of the network architecture in the upcoming 5G standards. Use case families defined by the NGMN alliance are discussed along with the ITU and 3GPP usage scenarios. Key performance goals defined by the ITU for the wireless network to meet requirements of target 5G services are specified. An overview of key components for a 5G wireless network is given. Fundamental technologies for a 5G network architecture such as New Radio (NR) and Next Generation Core are discussed. Radio and core technologies described in the course include Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN), Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), Software-Defined Networking (SDN), Mobile Edge Computing (MEC), and network slicing.
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
5G Services and Network Architecture Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Technical, product development, and marketing personnel working for operators, chipset manufacturers, equipment manufacturers, device manufacturers, and test equipment manufacturers.
5G Services and Network Architecture Training Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- LTE Overview (e)
- 5G Services and Network Architecture
5G Services and Network Architecture Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Give examples of spectrum bands for 5G
- List benefits of new multiplexing and multiple access methods
- Explain how massive MIMO facilitates beamforming
- Illustrate potential 5G deployment scenarios
- Describe key design considerations for a transport network
- Give examples of RF design considerations
5G Services and Network Architecture Training – Course Content
- Use cases for 5G
- Performance goals for 5G
- Key 5G components
- Evolution to 5G
2. 5G Network Architecture
- 5G End-to-End architecture
- 5G deployment options
- 5G NG-RAN architecture
- Next Generation Core
- Interworking with 4G
- Supporting Technologies
- NFV and SDN in 5G
- Network slicing in 5G
- Mobile Edge Computing (MEC)