5G Wireless Training Highlights
|Commitment||2 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
5G Wireless Training Highlights Course – Hands-on
5G Highlights Training discusses the drivers, use cases, requirements, standardization, and technology of 5G Wireless followed by an overview of 5G New Radio and network architecture.
5G Wireless Training Highlights Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- We can tailor the content, tech level, and duration of 5G Highlights Training to the needs of your team.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
5G Wireless Training Highlights Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- 5G Training Highlights is aimed at technical, managerial, marketing/sales, and other professionals who require a high-level overview of 5G Wireless.
5G Wireless Training Highlights Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- 5G Highlights Training requires a background in Information Technology or Telecommunications.
5G Wireless Training Highlights – Course Content
5G Training Highlights Section 1: 5G Business Vision
- What Is 5G
- Roadmap to 5G
- 5G Technology Drivers
- Major equipment vendor development status
- Major operator perspective and deployment plan
5G Wireless Section 2: 5G Requirement and Development Plan
- 5G Use Cases
- High capacity
- Low latency
- Massive Machine Type (IOT)
- 5G Requirements
- Requirement parameters
- 5G Standardization
- 3GPP standards for 5G: Features and technical proposals
- 3GPP Timeline
5G Highlights Training Section 3: A Technology Overview
- How 5G Differs from 4G
- 5G Spectrum Platform
- USA 5G spectrum planning
- International spectrum planning
- Unlicensed spectrum
- Spectrum sharing
- 5G High Bandwidth
- Massive MIMO
- 5G Technology Enablers
- 5G Service Platforms
5G Highlights Training Section 4: 5G New Radio and Network Architecture
- 5G Network Architecture
- 5G New Frame Structure
- What is OFDM
- 5G NR scalable frame structure
- Downlink processing
- Uplink processing
- 5G network acquisition
- 5G Coexistence with LTE
- 5G dual connectivity
- Highlights of 5G Network Architecture