Advanced Architecting on AWS Training
Advanced Architecting on AWS Training Course – Hands-on
Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for those of you who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this Advanced Architecting on AWS course covers how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance and security on AWS. This Advanced Architecting on AWS course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure and highly available applications on AWS.
Advanced Architecting on AWS Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this Advanced Architecting on AWS course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Advanced Architecting on AWS course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Advanced Architecting on AWS around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Advanced Architecting on AWS course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Advanced Architecting on AWS Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this Advanced Architecting on AWS course:
- Seasoned IT professionals who are already familiar with AWS services
Advanced Architecting on AWS Training Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Advanced Architecting on AWS course are:
- Attended Architecting on AWS Training Course
- Achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Advanced Architecting on AWS Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this Advanced Architecting on AWS course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect on-premises datacenter to AWS cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from on-premises datacenter to AWS
- Design large datastores for AWS cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attack
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data-at-rest as well as data-in-flight
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
Advanced Architecting on AWS Training – Course Content
- Review of Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices and the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- AWS Account Strategies
- Advanced Networking Architectures
- Deployment Management on AWS
- Designing Large Datastores
- Moving Large Datastores into AWS
- Big Data Architectures
- Designing for Large Scale Applications
- Building Resilience into Your Architecture
- Data Encryption and Key Management in AWS
- Securing Data on AWS
- Designing for Performance