This Advanced Protocol Analysis Training course is designed to provide an advanced understanding of protocol analysis. This Advanced Protocol Analysis course gives students the knowledge and skills to evaluate individual packets, as well as full network traffic, captures for malicious traffic. Students will be instructed in network packet creation and encapsulation as well as common protocol standards. Topics include advanced network protocol security analysis, data parsing, monitoring scanning logs, and network intrusion identification. Upon completion, students should be able to apply best practices in protocol analysis and apply the results to IT security frameworks.
- 5 days of Advanced Protocol Analysis Training with an expert instructor
- Advanced Protocol Analysis Electronic Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Advanced Protocol Analysis – https://www.wiley.com/
- Advanced Protocol Analysis Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Advanced Protocol Analysis – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Advanced Protocol Analysis – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Advanced Protocol Analysis Training – https://www.amazon.com/
- Advanced Computer Forensics Training
- Advanced Digital Forensics, Incident Response, and Threat Hunting Training
- Advanced Reverse Engineering Malware Training
- Advanced Smartphone Forensic Analysis Training
- Application Security Training
- Automated Network Defense Training
- PowerShell Automation and Windows Security Training
- Windows Exploitation and Analysis (WEA) Training
Upon completing this Advanced Protocol Analysis Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
Students are instructed in network packet creation and encapsulation, as well as common protocol standards. These fundamentals allow students to conduct and analyze network and protocol attacks in a lab environment.
- Create troubleshooting profiles within Wireshark
- Sort captured traffic based on troubleshooting factors
- Spot timing delays within protocols and applications
- Create graphical charts based on captured data
- Plot statistical data
- Identify errors within packets
- Create reports based on collected data
- We can adapt this Advanced Protocol Analysis Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Advanced Protocol Analysis course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Advanced Protocol Analysis course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Advanced Protocol Analysis course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Advanced Protocol Analysis Training course:
- Cyber professionals preparing to enter positions or advanced training in the fields of pen testing, red teaming, or HUNT operations with existing system administration, networking, and/or cybersecurity backgrounds.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Advanced Protocol Analysis course are:
- Basic Working Knowledge of TCP/IP
Advanced Protocol Analysis Training
- Module 1: Protocol Encapsulation
- Module 2: Packet Analysis Tools
- Module 3: CAM and ARP Spoofing
- Module 4: Application Protocols
- Module 5: CDP and SNMP
- Module 6: Network Discovery and Scanning
- Module 7: Security Onion
- Module 8: Malicious Traffic
- Module 9: Tunneling and Redirection
- Module 10: Identify multiple protocols within network traffic and identify advanced tunneling methods
- Module 11: Understanding of advanced encryption methodologies and secure protocols
- Module 12: Understanding of intrusion detection \ prevention system signature development based on traffic analysis
- Module 13: Perform filtering and cutting of network traffic
- Module 14: Perform deep packet analysis and diagram network traffic with timeline analysis
- Module 15: Integrate knowledge of threat tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) into advanced network analysis
- Module 16: Develop advanced tunneling methods
- Module 17: Develop advanced intrusion detection \ prevention system signatures and heuristic analysis development
- Module 18: Develop advanced encryption methodologies and secure protocols