The Air-Ground Integration Training Course presents an introduction to planning, tactical employment, and execution of Air-Ground Operations within a Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational Environment in practical terms. It describes the criticality of air-ground integration to all aspects of aviation and ground operations and explains efforts to synchronize aviation operations into the ground scheme of maneuver. This Air-Ground Integration Training course focuses on understanding the ground scheme of maneuver, aviation assets, proper liaison, deconfliction, AMD operations, airspace management, sensors, communication architecture, systems and equipment, planning, and future trends.
The audience of the Air-Ground Integration course is decision-makers, planners, strategists, military staff, engineers, analysts, program managers, marketing personnel, liaison officers, and government agency personnel.
- 3 days of Air-Ground Integration Training with an expert instructor
- Air-Ground Integration Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Advanced Developments in Radar Technology Training
- Aegis Combat System Engineering Training
- Radar Systems Principles Training
- Radar Signal Analysis & Processing with MATLAB Training
- Radar Systems Analysis & Design Using MATLAB Training
- Radar Systems Design & Engineering Training
- Radar Systems Fundamentals Training
- Radar Technology Training Fundamentals
Upon completing this Air-Ground Integration course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Providing an understanding and guidance for decision-makers, staff, and leaders of organizations that are responsible for conducting (planning, preparing, executing, and assessing) operations.
- Basic knowledge of airspace management and planning.
- Fundamentals of AMD operations and planning.
- Overview of equipment, systems, and communication architecture.
- We can adapt this Air-Ground Integration course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Air-Ground Integration course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Air-Ground Integration course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Air-Ground Integration course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Air-Ground Integration course:
- The audience of the course is decision-makers, planners, strategists, military staff, engineers, analysts, program managers, marketing personnel, liaison officers, and government agency personnel.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Air-Ground Integration course are:
- Basic technical knowledge
- Introduction: Overview of airspace management and air defense mission, history of air-ground integration, roles, components, and operational environment, situational understanding, interoperability, deconfliction, full spectrum operations overview.
- Operations: Ground Scheme of Maneuver, aviation assets, UAV/UAS, Common Operational Picture (COP), Airspace C2, ADAM Cell/ BAE, Air Force Theater Air Control System (TACS), Fires Coordination Cell, ADAFCO, GLO.
- System Overview: Sensors, radar fundamentals, ADSI, AMDWS, TAIS, FAAD, ABCs.
- Communications Architecture: Joint Data Net (JDN), Link-16, OPTASLINK.
- Planning: Employment of aviation assets, AMD planning, SHORAD planning techniques and considerations, HIMAD planning techniques and considerations, LNO operations.
- Future Developments and Trends