Aircraft Avionics Flight Test Training emphasizes the fundamental knowledge needed by evaluators for all aircraft avionics systems evaluations. The lectures lay the foundation on which all avionics systems. Evaluations are accomplished. This module is designed to provide the “big picture” of Systems testing. The Aircraft Avionics Flight Test course identifies the differences between systems and vehicle testing with an emphasis on digital architecture. 1553 Data Bus architecture is described in detail, and the student is also exposed to ARINC 429, Mil-Std 1760, Firewire, EBR-1553, and other future applications. Time, Space, and Position Information is described in its relation and importance to Systems testing.
The audience for this Aircraft Avionics Flight Test course will encompass Flight Test Engineers, Program Managers, military and civilian aerospace workers, Flight Test Range, and Instrumentation support. The Aircraft Avionics Flight Test course is appropriate for newly hired or assigned personnel at these locations as well as seasoned veterans in the Test and Evaluation areas.
- 3 days of Aircraft Avionics Flight Test Training with an expert instructor
- Aircraft Avionics Flight Test Electronic Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Aircraft Avionics Flight Test – https://www.wiley.com/
- Aircraft Avionics Flight Test – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Aircraft Avionics Flight Test – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Aircraft Avionics Flight Test – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Aircraft Avionics Flight Test Training – https://www.amazon.com/
Upon completing this Aircraft Avionics Flight Test course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Be familiar with types of Data Busses, Avionic systems specifications and regulations, and the causes of EMI.
- Understand the unique problems associated with Avionics and Weapons Testing,1553 data bus architectures, Data collection, reading, and data analysis procedures.
- We can adapt this Aircraft Avionics Flight Test course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Aircraft Avionics Flight Test course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Aircraft Avionics Flight Test course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Aircraft Avionics Flight Test Training course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Aircraft Avionics Flight Test course:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Aircraft Avionics Flight Test course are:
- Basic technical knowledge
- Why Systems Flight Test? What are the Differences between Systems Test and P&FQ Testing? What is the difference between Development versus Demonstration Programs? What are the differences between Contractor, DT, and OT Testing
- Time, Space, Position Information (TSPI) What drives TSPI Requirements; and what are the accuracies of TSPI systems in use today?
- Data Bus Architecture; how is data transferred amongst avionics systems? Description, operation, and applications of the following data bus types are described: 1553 Data Busses, 1760, ARINC 429/629, EBR 1553, STANAG 3910, Fiber Channel, and TCP/IP.
- Data Acquisition, Reduction, and Analysis – How is data acquired from the aircraft? Typical Pulse Code Modulation (PCM) systems are explained as well as digital data and video capture systems.
- Whenever current is flowing EM fields are present; these fields can wreak havoc on aircraft avionics systems. The lectures will cover EMI/EMC, how to test for it (bonding, Victim/Source, Near and Far Field), and how to avoid interference.