Aircraft Electro-Optical Avionics Flight Test Training
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Aircraft Electro-Optical Avionics Flight Test Training Course – Hands-on
Aircraft Electro-Optical Avionics Flight Test Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Aircraft Electro-Optical Avionics Flight Test Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Flight Test Engineers, Program Managers, military and civilian aerospace workers, and DT/OT evaluators. The course is appropriate for newly hired or assigned personnel at these locations as well as seasoned veterans in the Test and Evaluation areas.
Aircraft Electro-Optical Avionics Flight Test Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Be familiar with the history, evolution and application of EO and IR systems. Understand the theory, flight test procedures, techniques and data analysis associated with electro-optic systems. You will also understand atmospheric propagation, target signatures. sources of radiation. spatial frequency and range predictions. electro-optic and infra-red test techniques, lasers and laser range finders.
Aircraft Electro-Optical Avionics Flight Test Training – Course Content
Target Discrimination and Range Predictions.
Passive EO Systems Flight Test Techniques and Active EO Systems Flight Test.
Two in-class exercises allow the students to calculate spatial frequencies and predict target discrimination ranges for multiple Imaging Systems.