Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training
|Commitment||2 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course. (15 CPE CREDITS)|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training Course – Hands-on
This two-day Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training course is designed for current IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook (ANB) users that have a desire to advance their skills in advanced search and discovery functions. The focus is on advanced analytic techniques, importing, and understanding displayed data to pinpoint nodes of interest to answer questions.
This Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training curriculum is designed to focus on the ANB program functionality regardless of data type analyzed.
- We can adapt this course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this training course:
Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Conduct detailed imports utilizing complex Data
- Conduct advance analysis utilizing Social Network Analysis (SNA), Filters and Histograms, Mapping, Conditional Formatting, and the Activity View tools
- The importance of Chart Properties in customizing the Analyst’s Notebook environment
- Refresher on how to prepare products for presentation and dissemination
Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training – Course Highlights
- Latest Version: Our courses are always taught on the latest version of IBM® i2®.
- Analytical Tools: Learn and apply specific analytical techniques and tools.
- Hands-on Training: Throughout the course, students will work on realistic training data.
- Data Analysis: Understand, import and analyze structured, data into the platform.
- Complete Overview: The course offers a comprehensive overview of the platform.
- Charts: Understand the chart elements, build examples, and compile for presentation.