Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
This three-day Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training course provides the skills required to use i2 Analyst’s Notebook as a tool in the analytical role the Analyst resides. The Analyst’s Notebook course focuses on the Analyst developing an understanding of the program’s interface and tools, methodology in constructing manual charts, basic techniques in importing structured data into Analyst’s Notebook, and analytical techniques to conduct analysis to uncover relationships and associations. This Analyst’s Notebook Basic course training curriculum insures the student has a basic understanding of how to use Analyst’s Notebook and its basic functions.
This curriculum is designed to focus on the ANB program functionality regardless of the data type analyzed.
- 3 Days of Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training from an Authorized i2 IBM Instructor
- Official Analyst’s Notebook Electronic Courseware
- Certificate of Completion
- CPE Credits: 20
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Analyst’s Notebook – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Analyst’s Notebook – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Analyst’s Notebook – https://www.amazon.com/
Upon completing this Analyst’s Notebook Basic course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Basic i2® Analyst’s Notebook terminology
- Navigate the i2® Analyst’s Notebook interface
- Create entities, links, and manual charts
- Merge multiple charts resolving duplicate information and uncovering relationships and association
- Basic analytical techniques used in link and pattern analysis
- Import procedures and how to achieve predictable results
- Data types that can be imported into i2® Analyst’s Notebook
- Preparing for presentation and dissemination
- Latest Version: Our courses are always taught on the latest version of IBM® i2®.
- Analytical Tools: Learn and apply specific analytical techniques and tools.
- Hands-on Training: Throughout the course, students will work on realistic training data.
- Data Analysis: Understand, import, and analyze structured, data into the platform.
- Complete Overview: The course offers a comprehensive overview of the platform.
- Charts: Understand the chart elements, build examples, and compile them for presentation.
- We can adapt this Analyst’s Notebook Basic course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Analyst’s Notebook Basic course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Analyst’s Notebook Basic around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Analyst’s Notebook Basic course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Analyst’s Notebook Basic course:
- This three-day Analyst’s Notebook Basic course is designed for those who are new to IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook (ANB), providing the skill set required to use ANB as a visualization and basic analytical tool.
Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Analyst’s Notebook Basic course are:
- A basic understanding of and working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office Suites
- Know the basic terminology used when working in Analyst’s Notebook
- Learn to Navigate in the interface of Analyst’s Notebook
- Understand how to create manual charts by creating entities and links in Analyst’s Notebook
- Learn to Merge multiple charts and be able to resolve any duplicate information to uncover relationships and associations
- Understand the basics of conducting Analysis and how the Visual Search tool is used in pattern analysis
- Understand the type of data that can be used when importing into Analyst’s Notebook
- Understand how the Analyst’s Notebook import function works and how to get the results you are looking for
- Understand how to prepare products for presentation and dissemination