Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training
|Commitment||5 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course. (40 CPE CREDITS)|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training Course – Hands-on
This Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training course is specifically designed for the individual who has the requirement to have a complete and full understanding of the features of Analyst’s Notebook. This 5-day course teaches students to master the program’s analytic capabilities and integrate geospatial, social network and statistical analysis.
- We can adapt this course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Methodology for creating Manual charts
- Merge multiple charts to uncover relationships and associations
- Create Association, Timeline and Commodity Flow Charts through importing
- Modify import specifications for variations in multiplicity and event analysis
- Data formatting and datasets creation
- Customizing Attributes through the import process
- Understand the matching and merging of data through multiple datasets
- Analyst’s Notebooks ability to analyze Time zones to create a sequence of events
- Accurate analysis utilizing Social Network Analysis, Filters, and Histograms, Map Chart Items, Conditional Formatting, and Activity View tools
- Integrating geospatial functionality provided by mapping software
- Create template charts to manage formatting requirements when data is imported
- Preparing charts for presentation and dissemination ie: PowerPoint, Excel, jpeg, and PDF
- IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook latest Version
Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training – Course Highlights
Latest Version: Our courses are always taught on the latest version of IBM® i2®.
Analytical Tools: Learn and apply specific analytical techniques and tools.
Hands-on Training: Throughout the course, students will work on realistic training data.
Data Analysis: Understand, import and analyze structured, data into the platform.
Complete Overview: The course offers a comprehensive overview of the platform.
Charts: Understand the chart elements, build examples, and compile for presentation.