Architecting on AWS Training
Architecting on AWS Training Course – Hands-on
Architecting on AWS Training Course covers the fundamentals of AWS. It is designed to teach Solution Architects how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into a cloud solution. Your architectural solution may differ depending on industry and size of business. Because there is no one-size-fits-all design, this course highlights some AWS Cloud design patterns to help you learn how a service may fit in the overall cloud design. It also covers the best practices and lessons learned.
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this training course:
- Solutions Architects
- Solution Design Engineers
Architecting on AWS Training Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Attended AWS Essentials course
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Architecting on AWS Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of best security practices when using AWS
- Create a cloud migration roadmap and a plan
- Leverage AWS services to make your servers scalable
- Create a business continuity plan and achieve High Availability
Architecting on AWS Training – Course Content
- Leveraging Global Infrastructure
- Extending On-Premises into the Cloud
- Computing in the Cloud
- Designing Storage Subsystems
- Distributed Environments
- Choosing a Datastore
- Designing Web-Scale Media Hosting
- Event Driven Scaling
- Infrastructure as Code
- Orchestrating Batch Processing
- Reviewing Large Scale Design Patterns
- Designing for Cost
- Planning for High Availability and Disaster Recovery