AWS Business Essentials Training
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
AWS Business Essentials Training Course – Hands-on
AWS Business Essentials Training helps IT business decision makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. In this course we discuss the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces you to successful cloud adoption frameworks so to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
AWS Business Essentials Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- IT Business Decision-Makers
- Individuals who are new to working with AWS
AWS Business Essentials Training Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with basic finance concepts
- Familiarity with basic IT security concepts
AWS Business Essentials Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Identify the value and benefits of the AWS cloud
- Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
- Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain security and data protection
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS cloud can have on an organization’s procurement cycle, cost management, and contracts, while minimizing risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
AWS Business Essentials Training – Course Content
- Benefits of Cloud Computing and Defining Your Cloud Strategy
- Introduction to the AWS Cloud
- Security and Compliance
- Cloud Financials
- Migrating to the Cloud: Next Steps