AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty Training
AWS Exam Readiness Workshop: AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty Training – Hands-on
The AWS Certified Advanced Networking ‒ Specialty training and exam validates advanced technical skills and experience designing and implementing AWS and hybrid IT network architectures at scale. As a networking specialist, you will design a secure, scalable, and highly available network infrastructure on AWS while addressing requirements like network security, hybrid IT connectivity, network integration with other AWS services, routing techniques, and network troubleshooting.
- We can adapt this AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty Training – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty course:
- Data engineers
- Solutions architects
- Network engineers
- Infrastructure engineers who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Advanced Networking ‒ Specialty exam
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty Training Course – Class Prerequisites
We recommend that attendees of this AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty Training course have the following prerequisites:
- A current AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or Associate-level AWS Certification
- Two or more years of hands-on experience in maintaining and implementing large-scale networks
AWS Certified Advanced Networking Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training AWS Certified Advanced Networking course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Navigate the AWS Certified Advanced Networking ‒ Specialty exam
- Understand advanced networking concepts in AWS so you can design well-architected networking frameworks for your workloads in Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Connect on-premises data centers to Amazon VPC (AWS Direct Connect, AWS VPN), enabling AWS to function as an extension of the data center
- Leverage network automation to accelerate workload deployments and app migration
- Incorporate individual application networking requirements that use different AWS services into the overall network design
- Practice network security and network troubleshooting best practices
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty Training – Course Content
- Testing center information and expectations
- Exam overview and structure
- Content domains and question breakdown
- Topics and concepts within content domains
- Question structure and interpretation techniques
- Practice exam questions