AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty Training
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
AWS Exam Readiness Workshop: AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty Training – Hands-on
The AWS Certified Advanced Networking ‒ Specialty training and exam validates advanced technical skills and experience designing and implementing AWS and hybrid IT network architectures at scale. As a networking specialist, you will design a secure, scalable, and highly available network infrastructure on AWS while addressing requirements like network security, hybrid IT connectivity, network integration with other AWS services, routing techniques, and network troubleshooting.
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this training course:
- Data engineers
- Solutions architects
- Network engineers
- Infrastructure engineers who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Advanced Networking ‒ Specialty exam
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty Training Course – Class Prerequisites
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- A current AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or Associate-level AWS Certification
- Two or more years of hands-on experience in maintaining and implementing large-scale networks
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Navigate the AWS Certified Advanced Networking ‒ Specialty exam
- Understand advanced networking concepts in AWS so you can design well-architected networking frameworks for your workloads in Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Connect on-premises data centers to Amazon VPC (AWS Direct Connect, AWS VPN), enabling AWS to function as an extension of the data center
- Leverage network automation to accelerate workload deployments and app migration
- Incorporate individual application networking requirements that use different AWS services into the overall network design
- Practice network security and network troubleshooting best practices
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty Training – Course Content
- Testing center information and expectations
- Exam overview and structure
- Content domains and question breakdown
- Topics and concepts within content domains
- Question structure and interpretation techniques
- Practice exam questions