Azure Administrator Associate Transition Training (AAT102)
|Commitment||2 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Azure Administrator Associate Transition Training (AAT102) Course – Hands-on
Modules covered in this course:
- Module 1: AZ-100T01: Manage Subscriptions and Resources
- Module 2: AZ-100T05: Managing Identities
- Module 3: AZ-101T04: Securing Identities
- Module 4: AZ-101T03: Implement Advanced Networking
- Module 5: AZ-101T02: Implement and manage application services
- Module 6: AZ-101T01: Evaluate and perform server migration to Azure
Azure Administrator Associate Transition Training (AAT102) Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Azure Administrator Associate Transition Training (AAT102) Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
Candidates for this exam are Azure Administrators who manage cloud services that span storage, security, networking, and compute cloud capabilities. Candidates have a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle, and take requests for infrastructure services, applications, and environments. They make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Candidates for this exam should have proficiency in using PowerShell and the Command Line Interface. Candidates should have a basic familiarity or knowledge of Azure Portal, ARM templates, operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
Azure Administrator Associate Transition Training (AAT102) course and exam is intended for Azure Administrators who have already demonstrated skills in the content domain by passing the existing exam(s) that the new role-based certification exams will be replacing.
Candidates who have already passed their 70-533 exam and wish to be Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate. Students for this exam are Azure Administrators who manage cloud services that span storage, security, networking, and compute cloud capabilities.
Azure Administrator Associate Transition Training (AAT102) Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- This two-day course is aligned to Azure Exam: AZ-102 Azure Administrator Transition. Passing this exam is required to earn the Azure Administrator, Associate certification.
Azure Administrator Associate Transition Training (AAT102) – Course Content
Manage Subscriptions and Resources
- Managing Azure Subscriptions
- Access Management for Cloud Resources
- Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Log Analytics
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure Tips, Tricks, and Tools
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Managing Azure Active Directory Objects
- Implementing and Managing Hybrid Identities
- Introduction to Identity Protection in Azure
- Using Multi-Factor Authentication for Secure Access
- Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
Implement Advanced Virtual Networking
- Distributing Network Traffic
- Site Connectivity
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Network Connectivity
Implementing and Managing Application Services
- Introducing the Azure App Service Platform
- Managing and Securing Web Apps
- Scaling and Performance
- Deploying Serverless Computing Solutions
Migrate Servers to Azure
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Azure Site Recovery
- Additional Migration Scenarios