Barracuda CloudGen Firewall – Foundation Training (CGF01)
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall – Foundation Training (CGF01) Course – Hands-on
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall Foundation Training (CGF01) course provides an extensive technical introduction to the Barracuda CloudGen Firewall. The course is designed for participants who prefer instructor-led courses. It includes all the content of the on-demand videos from the CloudGen Firewall Foundation Track series, as well as hands-on lab exercises.
ONTAP 9.3 Data Protection Administration Training (DATAPROT9) Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall – Foundation Training (CGF01) Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Technical staff: system administrators, network engineers, etc. Participants must be either Barracuda partners or customers.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall – Foundation Training (CGF01) Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- TCP/IP experience and knowledge of network technologies and firewall operating modes.