Barracuda CloudGen Firewall – Microsoft Azure Training (CGF0501)
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall – Microsoft Azure Training (CGF0501) Course – Hands-on
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall – Microsoft Azure Training (CGF0501) course provides an extensive technical coverage of Barracuda CloudGen Firewall operation on Microsoft Azure. The course is designed for participants who prefer instructor-led courses. It includes all the content of the below listed on-demand training videos, as well as hands-on lab exercises.
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this training course:
- Technical staff: system administrators, network engineers, etc. Participants must be either Barracuda partners or customers.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall – Microsoft Azure Training (CGF0501) Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Azure cloud concepts.
- Barracuda CloudGen Firewall – Foundation Training (CGF01) or comparable product knowlegde.