Barracuda Web Application Firewall – Foundation Training (WAF01)
|Commitment||2 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Barracuda Web Application Firewall – Foundation Training (WAF01) Course – Hands-on
Barracuda Web Application Firewall – Foundation Training (WAF01) course provides an extensive technical introduction to the Barracuda Web Application Firewall. The course is designed for participants who prefer instructor-led courses. It includes all the content of the on-demand videos from the Web Application Firewall Foundation Track series, as well as hands-on lab exercises.
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this training course:
- Administrators of Barracuda Web Application Firewalls, technical personnel, or partners who will be supporting field deployments.
Barracuda Web Application Firewall – Foundation Training (WAF01) Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Knowledge of network layer protocols and technologies.
- Knowledge of the most common application layer protocols and application services.
- Knowledge of web application technologies and OWASP Top 10 attacks
- Knowledge of programming languages such as HTML, Java, or SQL is a plus.
Barracuda Web Application Firewall – Foundation Training (WAF01) – Course Content
- Introducing the Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- On-premises Deployment
- Basic Configuration Tasks
- Logging, Monitoring, Reporting
- WAF Services
- High Availability
- Security Policies
- URL Policies
- Introduction to Advanced Security Features
- Tuning Security Rules
- Tuning the WAF Configuration
- Application Delivery
- Access Control