BI Publisher for Campus Solutions Training
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
BI Publisher for Campus Solutions Training Course – Hands-on
BI Publisher for Campus Solutions Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
BI Publisher for Campus Solutions Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Reports Developer
- Technical Consultant
BI Publisher for Campus Solutions Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Identify COMMGEN data sources.
- Create BI Publisher templates.
- Define BI Publisher report for use with COMMGEN.
- Run COMMGEN to create BI Publisher letters.
- Look at how to build BI Publisher for various 3C situations.
- Describe BI Publisher within Communication Generation
- Set up BI Publisher for Communication Generation applications
- Create and register Communication data sources
- Create Communication Generation templates using BI Publisher
BI Publisher for Campus Solutions Training – Course Content
Business Process Overview
Describing Bi Publisher
Describing Campus Solutions processes that use BI Publisher
Establishing BI Publisher Security
Setting Up BI Publisher Security Permissions
Creating BI Publisher Templates
Describing BI Pub Template Types
Creating BI Pub Templates using RTF
Designing RTF Templates
Creating Reusable Sub-Template Definitions
Using BI Publisher with Communication Generation
Creating Registering Communication Data Sources
Creating Report Definitions
Using Report Definitions for CS Letters
Producing Communications with COMMGEN
Managing BI Publisher Templates
Creating Reusable Sub-Templates
Using the Content Library
Creating a Report Definition Based on PDF Template