Blockchain Fundamentals + Applications Training
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Course – Hands-on
Blockchain Fundamentals + Applications Training course provides an overview of blockchain design and highlights how it can be used in industry with real time application.
The Blockchain Fundamentals + Applications Training course provides a solid understanding of blockchain and discusses in-depth appropriate and legitimate uses of blockchain, when blockchain is not appropriate, as well as how to apply smart contracts and tokens into an application.
Experiential exercises and use cases are provided to help understand each component of blockchain individually. The instructor then shows how blockchain can be used for participants’ own use cases. The course also reviews how current real time applications of blockchain can be applied to other industry uses. The Blockchain Fundamentals + Applications Training course is valuable to engineers and scientists who have heard about blockchain and are curious about what it is and can they use it to benefit their work.
If you are entering the field or a seasoned individual wanting to stay abreast of new and emerging trends and want to stay current or be a leader in bringing blockchain to your field this Blockchain Fundamentals + Applications Training course will add value to your knowledge base. A comprehensive set of notes and references will be provided to all attendees. Students will also receive spreadsheet analysis tools that they can use to quickly assess the appropriateness of incorporating blockchain on to a project
Blockchain Fundamentals + Applications Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Blockchain Fundamentals + Applications Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- For programmers and developers.
Blockchain Fundamentals + Applications Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- What is Blockchain and how it applies to your industry.
- Fundamentals of blockchain design.
- How to use smart contracts and tokens.
- How to assess if you have an appropriate and legitimate need for blockchain on a project.
- How to take a current project and apply it to the blockchain
Blockchain Fundamentals + Applications Training – Course Content
- Learn how this general purpose technology changes multiple industries by reducing friction and inefficiencies through verification and immutability of data. Security and cryptography as well has hashing and nonces will be discussed. Decentralized, peer-to-peer collaboration, continuous audit, reduced need for trust will be discussed.
- Self executing contracts using a series of if-then statements. Explore use cases, legal implications and how smart contracts remove trust from the equation and have non-commerce application.
- ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin can be used as units of value (tokens) that provide a function (utility). Explore how a digital currency is turned into a utility token provides value to participants and clients on a science based project.
Hyperledger Project & Ethereum.
- Illustrations of various types of blockchains with their features and benefits. Advantages, disadvantages and use cases will be examined.
Create a Blockchain Creation.
- Using your new found knowledge you will take a project of your choice (real or hypothetical) and convert it to a blockchain project. Class time will be allocated to independent or group brainstorming to achieve maximum design efficiency.