Blockchain on IBM Z Training
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Blockchain on IBM Z Training Course – Hands-on
Blockchain is an emerging technology that can radically improve banking, supply-chain, and other transaction networks. Blockchain technologies offers exciting new innovations, which will radically transform transaction networks and reduce the associated costs and risks. In Blockchain on IBM Z Training learn the basis for a dynamic shared ledger that can be applied to save time when recording transactions between parties, remove costs associated with intermediaries, and reduce risks of fraud and tampering. All industries can benefit from this technology, from manufacturing to finance and intellectual property.
Blockchain is a technology for a new generation of transactional applications that establishes trust, accountability, and transparency, while streamlining business processes.
Learn what blockchain is and why it’s important along with how this technology will revolutionize transactions and business networks. Key architectural components that are specific to Hyperledger Fabric and how they interact to provide a foundation for a business blockchain network will be reviewed. The hands-on labs will show you how to deploy a Hyperledger Fabric network, how to create a working chaincode, how to deploy it to a blockchain network running on Linux on z Systems (or Linuxone), and how to run tests.
Blockchain on IBM Z Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Blockchain on IBM Z Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- This course is designed for developers and system programmers who are interested in learning more about Blockchain technologies.
Blockchain on IBM Z Training Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- You should have some experience working in a Linux environment.
Blockchain on IBM Z Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- An understanding of what blockchain is and why it is important
- The fundamentals of blockchain and how this technology will revolutionize transactions and business networks
- The important difference between blockchain and blockchain for business and what makes blockchain an ideal solution for streamlining business networks
- How blockchain technology can solve business problem and how this technology adds value
- A look into the Hyperledger Fabric Project
- How to create your own private blockchain network and add code for Smart Contracts using the chaincode interface from the Hyperledger Project’s Fabric
Blockchain on IBM Z Training – Course Content
- Understanding what blockchain is and why it is important.
- Learn the fundamentals of blockchain and how this technology will revolutionize transactions and business networks
- Discover the important difference between blockchain and blockchain for business and what makes blockchain an ideal solution for streamlining business networks
- Understand how blockchain technology can solve business problem and how this technology adds value
- Understand what blockchain is, how it works, and how it can enhance your business and the industry in which it operates
- Apply blockchain to a business network
- Explore blockchain and the Hyperledger Fabric Project
- Understand the Linux Foundation Hyperledger and IBM’s value proposition
- Discover the Hyperledger project —an open-source collaboration working to advance the development of cross-industry blockchain technologies
- Learn about the Hyperledger Fabric and the instrumental role it plays in developing a blockchain for business.
- Implement and setup a blockchain network
- Build your first chaincode and develop smart contracts (chaincode)
- Create your own private blockchain network and add code for Smart Contracts using the chaincode interface from the Hyperledger Project’s Fabric
- Learn the basics of developing applications with chaincode