Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business Professionals
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business Professionals Course – Hands-on
Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business Professionals provides general overview of Blockchain technology in plain simple English without using technical jargon. It’s specifically designed to answer the following questions:
- What is Blockchain? (What exactly is it?)
- Non-Technical Technology Overview (How does it work?)
- Benefits of Blockchain (Why should anyone consider this?)
- Use Cases (Where and for what apps is it appropriate?)
- Adoption (Who is using it and for what?)
- Implementation (How do I get started?)
- Costs (What does it costs to use this technology?)
- Future of Blockchain (What is its future?)
Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business Professionals Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business Professionals around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business Professionals course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business Professionals Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- After completing this course, business professionals will be able to make informed business decisions pertaining to Blockchain proof of concept implementations.
Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business Professionals – Course Content
What is Blockchain?
- Technology overview
- History of Blockchain
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) and Blockchain
Non-Technical Technology Overview
- Cryptography for executives
- Key concepts
- Public ledgers
- Hashes and block hashes
- Distributed and peer-to-peer technologies
- Digital tokens
- Smart contracts
- Bitcoin mining
- Authorization and authentication
Benefits of Blockchain – Myths and Facts
- Benefits of Blockchain and myths and facts
- Value of Blockchain
- Value of smart contracts
- Role and value of digital tokens
- Common misconceptions about Blockchain
- When is it appropriate or not appropriate to use Blockchain
- Digital wallets and payment systems
- Money transfers
- Transaction tracking and management
- Record keeping
- Asset management
- Financial settlements
- Securities transactions
- Who is using it and for what?
- Financial Services
- Securities and Trading
- Real Estate
- Supply Chain
- How do I get started?
- Requirements definition and business use case
- Proof of concept development
- Tools and technology infrastructure
- Deployment strategy
- Costs What does it cost to use this technology?
Future of Blockchain
- What is its future?
- Industry outlooks
- Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business Professionals Course Wrap-Up