Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator Training (BCCPA)
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator Training (BCCPA) Course – Hands-on
The Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator Training (BCCPA) Course is intended for students who wish to master the fundamentals of Blue Coat products. This Blue Coat BCCPA course is a revised version of the course formerly known as Proxy Fundamentals. You should not take the BCCPA course, if you have already taken the Proxy Fundamentals Course. Instead, you should take the BCCPA Upgrade course, which covers new material not included in the Proxy Fundamentals class.
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this training course:
- IT network or security professionals who have practical experience with the ProxySG in the field and wish to master the advanced network security capabilities of Blue Coat products.
Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator Training (BCCPA) Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA) certification, or waiver exam, plus practical experience with the ProxySG in the field. Additionally, students should possess advanced knowledge of networking, security, and authentication.
Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator Training (BCCPA) Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Describe the architecture of the ProxySG
- Write code in Content Policy Language to configure ProxySG policy processing
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced authentication realms deployments
- Manage downloads and Flash traffic
- Implement advanced SSL proxy functionality
- Monitor and analyze ProxySG performance
- Integrate the ProxySG with other Blue Coat security products
Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator Training (BCCPA) – Course Content
- Module 1: Introduction to the ProxySG
- Module 2: ProxySG Security Deployment
- Module 3: ProxySG Initial Security Configuration
- Module 4: ProxySG Management Console
- Module 5: Proxy Services
- Module 6: Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- Module 7: Introduction to the Visual Policy Manager
- Module 8: WebFilter, WebPulse, and the Global Intelligence Network
- Module 9: Managing Downloads
- Module 10: Exceptions and Notifications
- Module 11: Access Logging
- Module 12: Authenticating Users on the ProxySG
- Module 13: Introduction to Encrypted Traffic Management
- Appendix A: LDAP Authentication Realms
- Appendix B: IPv6 in ProxySG Security Deployments