Build a Business Transformation Vision with Google Cloud Training
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Build a Business Transformation Vision with Google Cloud Training Course – Hands-on
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this training course:
- Traditional enterprise business decision makers
- Suitable for all management levels leading Product, Operations, Finance, People Management, Sales, Marketing, and Client Management interested in how Google Cloud Platform can support their business transformation.
Build a Business Transformation Vision with Google Cloud Training Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Google or gmail account to access course materials
- Savvy about own business products/services and industry
- Some knowledge of capital expenditure
- No prior technical knowledge is required
- Class size requirement: 16-24 attendees
- If course instruction takes place on customer’s site, a point of contact is required to ensure all tech requirements are met
Build a Business Transformation Vision with Google Cloud Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Differentiate cloud services from traditional on-premises technology through financial and IT lenses.
- Describe the top ways Google Cloud Platform (GCP) innovatively reduces costs and creates value using examples.
- Describe Google’s multi-layer measures to help ensure customer data is secure, private, and compliant per government or industry regulations.
- Describe the requirements to successfully lead a culture of innovation.
- Build a cloud-first business transformation vision using a machine learning use case.
Build a Business Transformation Vision with Google Cloud Training – Course Content
- Module 1: Then and Now
- Module 2: Creating Business Value
- Module 3: Secure and Compliant
- Module 4: Culture of Innovation
- Workshop: Transformation Vision