C4ISR Requirements, Principles, and Systems Training deliver a thorough overview promoting an understanding and building a successful C4ISR architecture. Through technological innovation, modern warfare is conducted at longer ranges and with greater precision than ever before. Overall mission effectiveness increasingly depends upon systems and services external to a weapon system. Those systems and services fall in the domain of “C4ISR.” This C4ISR Requirements, Principles, and Systems course present a comprehensive view of C4ISR systems from Global Hawk to JSTARS and the associated architectures. It begins with fundamental scientific principles, shows how those principles are exploited in various technologies, describes current systems that take the technology into the theater of war, and concludes with a look at the vision of the future “network-centric” battlespace.
- 3 days of C4ISR Requirements, Principles, and Systems Training with an expert instructor
- C4ISR Requirements, Principles, and Systems Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- C4ISR Requirements, Principles and Systems Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- C4ISR Requirements, Principles and Systems Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- C4ISR Requirements, Principles and Systems – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- C4ISR Requirements, Principles and Systems – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- C4ISR Requirements, Principles and Systems Training – https://www.amazon.com/
Upon completing this C4ISR Requirements, Principles and Systems course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Role of C4ISR in the modern military and how to measure its effectiveness.
- Theory and operations of command, control and communications (C3) systems.
- Physics of materials signatures, sensors, and detection mechanisms.
- Technologies and systems used to collect, fuse, and disseminate information.
- We can adapt this C4ISR Requirements, Principles, and Systems course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this C4ISR Requirements, Principles, and Systems Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the C4ISR Requirements, Principles, and Systems around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the C4ISR Requirements, Principles, and Systems course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this C4ISR Requirements, Principles and Systems Training course:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this C4ISR Requirements, Principles and Systems course are:
- Basic technical knowledge
- C4ISR Architectures NATO C4ISR, European Systems/Investments, C4ISR in action for USAF ops, C4ISR on USN ships, Joint Vision 2020. DoDAF: Linking Successful Warfighting, Interoperability/Well Crafted Architectures, Operational Systems, Technical Views – UML representations. Computers: Cyber-Warfare, Threats, Info Ops, Info Assurance, Defense Organizations/Strategy, Global Information Grid (GIG), and Distributed Common Ground Station (DCGS)
- Command and Control Contingency Ops and Organization, Joint Task Force, Air Battle Management, C2 Hierarchy, Systems and Commands, Sensor-to-Shooter, Time Critical Targeting (TCT) Approaches/Lessons Learned, Network Centric Warfare. Estimating Future Performance, Service Oriented Architectures, and Interoperability. C4ISR Requirements, Principles, and Systems Training
- Evolution of Systems/ Networks ISR Fundamentals, Ops, and Examples: Target Signatures, Receiver Operating Curves (ROC), Current and Future Systems, Passive Sensors, Signals Intercept, Direction Finding, IR, Multi-/Hyper-Spectral characteristics and effectiveness, Radar: Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Inverse SAR, Clutter, and Noise considerations. Intelligence Tasking Processing Exploitation Dissemination (TPED), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT)Sensors Tracking/Measurement Association: Kalman Filters, Multiple Hypothesis Tracking.
- Platforms and Sensors –Space Based Radar (SBR), Satellite Constellations, Persistent Coverage, ISR satellite constellations, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), Manned Platforms, Maritime Domain Awareness (MDA)Sensor & Data Fusion Sensor Fusion and UAV Ops: Systems analysis – building integrated sensor networks, Performance and Examples, Visualization and M&S: Virtual Tour of Integrated Sensor Network. Precision Targeting: Target Location: Methods of Geolocation, Implications for Battle Management Communications: Fundamentals/definitions, Networks, Coding and Error Detection, Joint Tactical Radio System – JTRS, Jamming and Low Probability of Intercept/Detection (LPI/LPD) techniques. TADILs (Tactical Data and Information Links): Link 11, Link-16: Challenges, Interoperability Bandwidth, Coordination in Theater, TADIL systems, Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM), Time Division Multiple Access, etc. Satellite Communications: Definitions, Benefits, Trade-offs, Link Analysis, SATCOM Systems