C4ISR Requirements, Principles, and Systems Training
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
C4ISR Requirements, Principles, and Systems Training Course – Hands-on
C4ISR Requirements, Principles, and Systems Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
C4ISR Requirements, Principles, and Systems Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
C4ISR Requirements, Principles, and Systems Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Role of C4ISR in the modern military and how to measure its effectiveness.
- Theory and operations of command, control and communications (C3) systems.
- Physics of materials signatures, sensors, and detection mechanisms.
- Technologies and systems used to collect, fuse, and disseminate information.
C4ISR Requirements, Principles, and Systems Training – Course Content
C4ISR Architectures NATO C4ISR, European Systems/Investments, C4ISR in action for USAF ops, C4ISR on USN ships, Joint Vision 2020. DoDAF: Linking Successful Warfighting, Interoperability/Well Crafted Architectures, Operational Systems, Technical Views – UML representations. Computers: Cyber-Warfare, Threats, Info Ops, Info Assurance, Defense Organizations/Strategy, Global Information Grid (GIG) and Distributed Common Ground Station (DCGS)
Command and Control Contingency Ops and Organization, Joint Task Force, Air Battle Management, C2 Hierarchy, Systems and Commands, Sensor-to-Shooter, Time Critical Targeting (TCT) Approaches/Lessons Learned, Network Centric Warfare. Estimating Future Performance, Service Oriented Architectures and Interoperability.
Evolution of Systems/ Networks ISR Fundamentals, Ops, and Examples: Target Signatures, Receiver Operating Curves (ROC), Current and Future Systems, Passive Sensors, Signals Intercept, Direction Finding, IR, Multi-/Hyper-Spectral characteristics and effectiveness, Radar: Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Inverse SAR, Clutter and Noise considerations. Intelligence Tasking Processing Exploitation Dissemination (TPED), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT)Sensors Tracking/Measurement Association: Kalman Filters, Multiple Hypothesis Tracking.
Platforms and Sensors –Space Based Radar (SBR) , Satellite Constellations, Persistent Coverage, ISR satellite constellations, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), Manned Platforms, Maritime Domain Awareness (MDA)Sensor & Data Fusion Sensor Fusion and UAV Ops: Systems analysis – building integrated sensor networks, Performance and Examples, Visualization and M&S: Virtual Tour of Integrated Sensor Network. Precision Targeting: Target Location: Methods of Geolocation, Implications for Battle Management Communications: Fundamentals/definitions, Networks, Coding and Error Detection, Joint Tactical Radio System – JTRS, Jamming and Low Probability of Intercept/Detection (LPI/LPD) techniques. TADILs (Tactical Data and Information Links): Link 11, Link-16: Challenges, Interoperability Bandwidth, Coordination in Theater, TADIL systems, Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM), Time Division Multiple Access, etc. Satellite Communications: Definitions, Benefits, Trade-offs, Link Analysis, SATCOM Systems