CCSP Certification Training
CCSP Certification Training Course – Hands-on
Gain core knowledge and experience in cloud security architecture, design, operations, and service orchestration in this best-of-breed CCSP exam prep course
This CCSP Certification Training course is the most comprehensive review of cloud security concepts and industry best practices covering the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). You will gain knowledge in identifying the types of controls necessary to administer various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability, with regard to securing data in the cloud. With CCSP Certification Training, you will identify the virtual and physical components of the cloud infrastructure with regard to risk management analysis, including tools and techniques necessary for maintaining a secure cloud infrastructure. You will gain an understanding in cloud software assurance and validation, utilizing secure software, and the controls necessary for developing secure cloud environments. You will identify privacy issues and audit processes utilized within a cloud environment, including auditing controls, assurance issues, and the specific reporting attributes.
Your Registration Includes
- 5 Days of CCSP Training from an Authorized (ISC)² Instructor
- Official (ISC)² CCSP Training Courseware
- CCSP exam voucher
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Exam Pass Guarantee
CCSP Certification Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this CCSP Certification Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this CCSP Certification Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the CCSP Certification Training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the CCSP Certification Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
CCSP Certification Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The intended audience for the CCSP certification Training course is experienced IT professionals who are involved with IT architecture, web and cloud security engineering, information security, governance, risk and compliance or IT auditing. Typically CCSP Certification Training is ideal for those working in roles such as, but not limited to:
- Professionals Interested in Obtaining the CCSP Certification
- Enterprise Architects
- Security Administrator
- Systems Engineers
- Security Architects
- Security Consultants
- Security Engineers
- Security Managers
- System Architects
- Cloud Specialists
CCSP Certification Training Course – Class Prerequisites
Experienced information security professionals with at least five years of IT experience, including three years of information security and at least one year of cloud security experience.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in information technology.
- Three years must be in information security, and one year must be in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
- Earning (ISC)²’s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirement.
- CISSP Certification Training Prep Course
CCSP Certification Training Course – Objectives:
This official CCSP Certification Training program is based on the six domains from the (ISC)² Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) for the CCSP. By reviewing the CBK students can successfully prepare for the CCSP certification exam while also developing their overall competencies in cloud security.
- Domain 1: Cloud Architectural Concepts and Design Requirements
- Domain 2: Cloud Data Security
- Domain 3: Cloud Platform Infrastructure Security
- Domain 4: Cloud Application Security
- Domain 5: Cloud Security Operations
- Domain 6: Legal and Compliance for the Cloud
- CCSP Exam
To remain in good standing with your CCSP, you need to:
- Abide by the (ISC)² Code of Ethics.
- You agree to fully support and follow the (ISC)² Code of Ethics.
- Earn and post Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
- Over the three-year CCSP certification cycle, you must earn and post a minimum of 90 CPE credits.
- Pay your Annual Maintenance Fee (AMF).
- Once you earn this cloud security certification, you must pay USD$100 each year of your three-year certification cycle.
- Your payment is due before your certification or re certification annual anniversary date.
How to Regain Membership if Your CCSP Ends. If you wish to regain membership, you’ll need to:
- Pay any outstanding AMF payments.
- Retake and pass the exam to become certified again.
- Contact Member Services to reactivate your certification after you pass the exam.
Visit the (ISC)² website for additional information.
CCSP Certification Training – Course Content
DOMAIN 1: CLOUD ARCHITECTURAL CONCEPTS AND DESIGN REQUIREMENTS
The first domain students review in this Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Training course focuses on cloud computing concepts and definitions based on the ISO/IEC 17788 standard; security concepts and principles relevant to secure cloud computing.
CCSP Training Objectives
- Understand Cloud Computing Concepts
- Describe Cloud Reference Architecture
- Understand Security Concepts Relevant to Cloud Computing
- Understand Design Principles of Secure Cloud Computing
- Identify Trusted Cloud Services
DOMAIN 2: CLOUD DATA SECURITY
The second domain covered in this Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Training program is called “Cloud Data Security”. Students will review concepts, principles, structures and standards used to design, implement, monitor and secure operating systems, equipment, networks, applications, and the controls used to enforce various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability in cloud environments.
CCSP Certification Training Objectives
- Understand Cloud Data Life Cycle
- Design and Implement Cloud Data Storage Architectures
- Understand and Implement Data Discovery and Classification Technologies
- Design and Implement Relevant Jurisdictional Data Protection for Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Design and Implement Data Rights Management
- Plan and Implement Data Retention, Deletion, and Archival Policies
DOMAIN 3: CLOUD PLATFORM INFRASTRUCTURE SECURITY
The third domain in this CCSP exam review is “Cloud Platform Infrastructure Security”. It analyzes cloud infrastructure components (both the physical and virtual), existing threats, and mitigating and developing plans to deal with those threats.
CCSP Training Objectives
- Comprehend Cloud Infrastructure Comp
- Analyze Risks Associated to Cloud Infrastructure
- Design and Plan Security Controls
- Plans Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Management
DOMAIN 4: CLOUD APPLICATION SECURITY
The “Cloud Application Security” domain is the fourth section of this CCSP certification Training prep course. It reviews the processes involved with cloud software assurance and validation, in addition to the use of verified secure software.
CCSP Training Objectives
- Recognize Need for Training and Awareness in Application Security
- Understand Cloud Software Assurance and Validation
- Use Verified Secure Software
- Comprehend the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Process
- Apply the SDLC
- Comprehend the Specifics of Cloud Application Architecture
- Design Appropriate Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions
DOMAIN 5: CLOUD SECURITY OPERATIONS
The fifth domain in this Certified Cloud Security Professional Training (CCSP) class is “Cloud Security Operations”. Much like on the CCSP exam itself, this domain focuses on identifying critical information and the execution of selected measures that eliminate or reduce adversary exploitation of it, such as the requirements of cloud architecture to running and managing that infrastructure; definition of controls over hardware, media, and the operators with access privileges as well as the auditing and monitoring are the mechanisms, tools and facilities.
CCSP Training Objectives
- Support the Planning Process for the Data Center Design
- Implement and Build Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Run Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Manage Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Build, Run, and Manage Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Ensure Compliance with Regulations and Controls
- Conduct Risk Assessment to Logical and Physical Infrastructure
- Understand the Collection and Preservation of Digital Evidence
- Manage Communications with Relevant Parties
DOMAIN 6: LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE FOR THE CLOUD
The sixth and final domain in this CCSP exam review is “Legal & Compliance for the Cloud”, and it addresses ethical behavior and compliance with regulatory frameworks. It includes investigative measures and techniques, gathering evidence (e.g., Legal Controls, eDiscovery, and Forensics); privacy issues and audit process and methodologies; implications of cloud environments in relation to enterprise risk management.
CCSP Training Objectives
- Understand Legal Requirements and Unique Risks Within the Cloud Environment
- Understand Privacy Issues, Including Jurisdictional Variances
- Understand Audit Process, Methodologies, and Required Adaptions for a Cloud Environment
- Understand Implication of Cloud to Enterprise Risk Management
- Understand Outsourcing and Cloud Contract Design
- Execute Vendor Management