Certified Security Principles Training (CSP)
Certified Security Principles Training (CSP) – Hands-on
Certified Security Principles Training (CSP) course provides the skills necessary to apply and implement technical knowledge of security concepts in today’s security environment. Students will gain an in-depth knowledge of systems security, access control, network infrastructure, assessments and audits, cryptography and organizational security across all vendor products. These skills have become increasingly important, as additional safeguards such as intrusion detection systems, physical access control and multi-factor authentication become standard methods of protection. Students are given real world scenarios to reinforce the material covered and will learn how to apply the concepts to their daily operations
The Certified Security Principles exam is taken online through Miles2 Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account. The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions. The cost is $400 USD and must be purchased from eno Institute.
Certification Exams: Certified Security Principles
- Covers Security+ Exam Objectives
- Certified Digital Forensics Examiner Training (CDFE)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer Training (CDRE)
- Certified Vulnerability Assessor Training (CVA)
- Certified Penetration Testing Engineer Training (CPTE)
- Certified Incident Handling Engineer Training (CIHE)
- Certified Professional Ethical Hacker Training (CPEH)
- Certified Cloud Security Officer Training (CCSO)
- Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Professional Training (ISCAP)
Certified Security Principles Training (CSP) – Customize it
- We can adapt this Certified Security Principles (CSP) course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Certified Security Principles (CSP) course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Certified Security Principles (CSP) around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Certified Security Principles (CSP) course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Certified Security Principles Training (CSP) – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this Certified Security Principles (CSP) Course
- IT Support Technicians
- Help Desk Support
- Security Analysts & Specialists
- Application Support Analysts
- Junior Network Admins
- Students looking for baseline ISM Security Concepts
Certified Security Principles Training (CSP) – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Certified Security Principles (CSP) Workshop are:
- Recommended minimum one-year experience with server administration or network administration.
- General understanding of business processes is beneficial.
Certified Security Principles Training (CSP) – Objectives
- Upon completion, the Certified Security Principles candidate will not only be able to competently take the CSP exam but will also understand basic cybersecurity knowledge to keep companies’ IP and IT infrastructure safe.
Certified Security Principles Training (CSP) – Course Syllabus
- Module 1 – Introduction to IT Security
- Module 2 – Risk Management
- Module 3 – Understanding of Cryptography
- Module 4 – Understanding Identity and Access Management
- Module 5 – Managing Data Security
- Module 6 – Managing Network Security
- Module 7 – Managing Server/Host Security& Scanning
- Module 8 – Application Security for Non-Developers
- Module 9 – Understanding Mobile Device Security (IoT)
- Module 10 – Managing Day to Day Security
- Module 11 – Understating Compliance and Auditing