Check Point Certified Security Administrator Training (CCSA) R80.20
|Commitment||5 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Check Point Certified Security Administrator Training (CCSA) R80.20 Course – Hands-on
By achieving the CCSA – Check Point Certified Security Administrator certification you will validate your ability to install, configure, and manage Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blade systems on the GAiA operating system.
Learn how to:
- Install R80 management and a security gateway in a distributed environment
- Configure objects, rules, and settings to define a security policy
- Work with multiple concurrent administrators and define permission profiles
- Configure a Virtual Private Network and work with Check Point clustering
- Perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions
Be able to:
- Defend against network threats
- Evaluate existing security policies and optimize the rule base
- Manage user access to corporate LANs
- Monitor suspicious network activities and analyze attacks
- Troubleshoot network connections
- Implement Check Point backup techniques
- Check Point Technology Overview
- Security Policy Management
- Monitoring Traffic and Connections
- Network Address Translations
- Basic Concepts of VPN
- Managing User Access
- Working with ClusterXL
- Administrator Task Implementation
The target audience for this training course:
- 6 months to 1 year of experience with Check Point products recommended.
- General knowledge of networking and TCP/IP.
- Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, network technology, and the internet.