Check Point Cyber Security Engineering Training (CCSE R80.20)
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Check Point Cyber Security Engineering Training (CCSE R80.20) Course – Hands-on
Check Point Cyber Security Engineering Training (CCSE R80.20) course is an advanced 3-day course that teaches how to effectively configure and optimally manage Check Point Next Generation Firewalls.
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
This course is designed for expert users and resellers who need to perform advanced deployment configurations of Check Point Software Blades.
This could include the following:
- System Administrators
- Support Analysts
- CCSA R80.20 training/certification
- Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, networking, TCP/IP, and the Internet.
Check Point Cyber Security Engineering Training (CCSE R80.20) Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Identify advanced CLI commands.
- Understand system management procedures, including how to perform system upgrades and apply patches and hotfixes.
- Describe the Check Point Firewall infrastructure.
- Describe advanced methods of gathering important gateway data using CPView and CPInfo.
- Recognize how Check Point’s flexible API architecture supports automation and orchestration.
- Discuss advanced ClusterXL functions.
- Describe VRRP network redundancy advantages.
- Undersand how SecureXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
- Understand how CoreXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
Check Point Cyber Security Engineering Training (CCSE R80.20) – Course Content
- System Management
- Automation and Orchestration
- Mobile and Remote Access
- Threat Prevention
- Upgrading a Security Management Server to R80.20
- Applying Check Point Hotfixes
- Configuring a New Security Gateway Cluster
- Core CLI Elements of Firewall Administration
- Configuring Manual Network Address Translation
- Managing Objects Using the Check Point API
- Enabling Check Point VRRP
- Deploying a Secondary Security Management Server
- Viewing the Chain Modules
- Working with SecureXL
- Working with CoreXL
- Evaluating Threats with SmartEvent
- Managing Mobile Access
- Understanding IPS Protections
- Deploying IPS Geo Protection
- Reviewing Threat Prevention Settings and Protections
- Deploying Threat Emulation and Threat Extraction