Cisco IoT Essential Technical Training
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Cisco IoT Essential Technical Training Course – Hands-on
This 1-day, instructor led Cisco IoT Essential Technical Training course is design to enable pre-sales system engineers (SEs) from Cisco and Cisco’s channel partners to identify more enterprise and Industrial IoT solution opportunities through the understanding of Cisco’s IoT portfolio. You will also learn to serve in pre-sales and post-sales engineering functions as it relates to customer IoT solution planning and designing.
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Cisco IoT Essential Technical Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Cisco’s Channel Partners System Engineers
- Cisco System Engineers
Cisco IoT Essential Technical Training Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Understanding of Networking Technologies. CCNA level or higher is assumed
- Understanding of concepts like Cloud, IoT, APIs would be desirable
- Understanding of Wireless Concepts like Wi-Fi, LoRa, Low Power Mesh etc.
Cisco IoT Essential Technical Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Understand Cisco IoT proven validated designs and focus industries
- Understand Cisco’s IoT product portfolio and how to relate to customers’ IoT journeys and business requirements
Cisco IoT Essential Technical Training – Course Content
- Go-to-market Strategy
- 3 Key Sales Plays
- Connecting Things Outside of Carpeted Spaces
- Proven Validated Designs for Focus Industries
- Typical Customer IoT Journey
- Cisco’s IoT Portfolio
- Industrial Switching
- Industrial Routing
- Industrial Wireless (WiFi)
- Embedded Routing and Switching
- Cisco Industrial Security : Appliance ISA 3000
- IOx and Edge Computing
- Kinetic Portfolio
- Management Portfolio
- Extended Enterprise Play
- Remote and Mobile Assets Play
- Industry Play
- Cisco Distribution Automation
- Cisco Industrial Automation
- Cisco Remote and Mobile Assets
- Additional IoT Resources