Citrix Content Collaboration Enterprise Essentials Training (CSF-201)
|Commitment||2 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Citrix Content Collaboration Enterprise Essentials Training (CSF-201) Course – Hands-on
Citrix Content Collaboration Enterprise Essentials Training (CSF-201) Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Citrix Content Collaboration Enterprise Essentials Training (CSF-201) Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Built for IT Professionals interested in learning how to implement Citrix Content Collaboration features using leading practices. Potential students include Administrators, Implementers/Engineers, and Architects.
Citrix Content Collaboration Enterprise Essentials Training (CSF-201) Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Understand Enterprise File Synchronization, Sharing, and Citrix Content
- Collaboration architecture How to navigate the Citrix Content Collaboration administration interface and build StorageZones
- How to integrate Citrix Content Collaboration in an existing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment
- How to manage Citrix Content Collaboration users in an Active Directory environment
Citrix Content Collaboration Enterprise Essentials Training (CSF-201) – Course Content
1 – Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) Overview
Enterprise Document Sharing Use Cases Software as a Service (SaaS) and Cloud concepts EFSS Legal Basics
2 – Architecture
Control Plane Data Storage Options (Azure, Amazon, Enterprise) Security (File Encryption, Password Policy, DLP Overview)
3 – Administration
Folder Administration Advanced Preferences Manual User setup
4 – StorageZones
Components data flow Restricted Zones Overview Connectors Overview (CIFS, SharePoint)
5 – User Management
ShareFile User Management (UMT) Tool Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Overview ShareFile Authentication
6 – Endpoint clients
Windows and XenDesktop and XenApp Client Mobile Clients Outlook Plug-in
7 – User Experience
Getting Started File Management Preference Customization
8 – Troubleshooting and Management
Authentication and Access Issues Component upgrade Component monitoring