Citrix Enterprise Security Solutions Training [CTX-270]
|Commitment||5 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Citrix Enterprise Security Solutions Training [CTX-270] Course – Hands-on
Citrix Enterprise Security Solutions Training [CTX-270] Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Citrix Enterprise Security Solutions Training [CTX-270] Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Developed for IT Professionals working with previous Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, Citrix ADC, Citrix Endpoint Management, Citrix Cloud, and/or Citrix Content Collaboration.). Potential students include: administrators, engineers, and architects interested in securing a Citrix environment.
Citrix Enterprise Security Solutions Training [CTX-270] Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Understand Citrix authentication and authorization workflows with multifactor authentication
- Identify methods for desktop and application hardening with registry and policy lock downs
- Identify network attacks and learn how to protect your network and mobile environment
- Learn to optimize monitoring and operations with Citrix leading security practices
Citrix Enterprise Security Solutions Training [CTX-270] – Course Content
1 – Networking
Citrix ADC Network Topology and SSL Offload Citrix Gateway Authentication and Authorization Citrix Web App Firewall Overview Citrix ADC Attacks and Protections
2 – Mobility
Citrix Endpoint Management Introduction Citrix Endpoint Management Citrix ADC Integration Citrix Endpoint Management Encryption Citrix Endpoint Management Server Console Managing Security Secure Apps Citrix Content Collaboration Introduction StorageZones Citrix Content Collaboration Citrix ADC Integration Authentication Data Loss Prevention
3 – Virtualization
Securing Traffic in a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Environment Implementing Advanced Authentication Methods for Virtual Apps and Desktops Improving App and Data Security Implementing Virtual Apps and Desktops Operating System Hardening Hypervisor Security Monitoring and Operations