Citrix Gateway 12.x Training (CNS-221)
|Commitment||2 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Citrix Gateway 12.x Training (CNS-221) Course – Hands-on
- Citrix ADC 12.x Advanced Concepts – Secure Web Applications Training (CNS-318)
- Citrix ADC 12.x Advanced Concepts – Management and Optimization Training (CNS-319)
- Citrix ADC 12.x Advanced Concepts – Security, Management, and Optimization Training (CNS-320)
- Citrix ADC 12.x Traffic Management Training Training (CNS-219)
- Citrix ADC 12.x Essentials and Traffic Management Training (CNS-220)
Citrix Gateway 12.x Training (CNS-221) Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Citrix Gateway 12.x Training (CNS-221) Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix Gateway, with little or no previous Citrix Gateway experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix Gateway environments.
Citrix Gateway 12.x Training (CNS-221) Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
Citrix Gateway 12.x Training (CNS-221) Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Configure Authentication and Authorization
- Define End User Access and Experience
- Integrate Citrix Gateway with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and additional resources
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common Citrix
- Gateway network and connectivity issues