Citrix ADC 12.x Advanced Concepts – Secure Web Applications Training (CNS-318)
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Citrix ADC 12.x Advanced Concepts – Secure Web Applications Training (CNS-318) Course – Hands-on
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this training course:
- Designed for students with previous Citrix Networking experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying and/or managing Citrix Web App Firewall in Citrix Networking environments.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course/courses: CNS-220 Citrix ADC 12.x Essentials and Traffic Management, or CNS-222 Citrix ADC 12.x Essentials and Citrix Gateway.
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Identify common web attacks and vulnerabilities
- Understand PERL compatible regular expressions
- Understand how to operate the adaptive learning engine
- Configure Citrix Web App Firewall to protect web applications
- Utilize Citrix ADC Secure Insight to monitor, manage, and report on Application Services security
- Troubleshoot Citrix Web App Firewall
Citrix ADC 12.x Advanced Concepts – Secure Web Applications Training (CNS-318) – Course Content
Module 1: Citrix Web App Firewall Overview
- Web App Firewall Security Model
- Common Attacks Overview
- PCI-DSS Compliance
Module 2: Web App Firewall
- Engine Settings
- AppFirewall Learning
Module 3: Regular Expressions
- Forms of Regular Expressions
- Using Regular Expressions
- Meta/Literal Characters
- RegEx Tools
- Regular Expression Scope
Module 4: Attacks and Protections
- Data Flow with AppFirewall
- Security Checks
- Web App Firewall
- Adaptive Learning
- Cookie Protection
- Advanced Form Protection Checks
- URL Protections
Module 5: Web App Firewall Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Web App Firewall and Web Applications
- Logging and Reporting
- Customizing Errors
- Citrix Security Insight