Citrix ADC 12.x Traffic Management Training Training (CNS-219)
|Commitment||2 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Citrix ADC 12.x Traffic Management Training Training (CNS-219) Course – Hands-on
Learn the skills required to configure and manage Citrix ADC Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of Citrix ADC 12.x Traffic Management Training Training (CNS-219), students will be able to configure their ADC environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery.
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this training course:
- Students interested in learning how to implement and manage NetScaler features using leading practices. Specifically:
- Implementers / Engineers
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Optimize the Citrix ADC system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the ADC system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common Citrix ADC network and connectivity issues
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the Citrix ADC system