Citrix Networking Assessment, Design, and Advanced Configuration Training [CNS-420]
|Commitment||5 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Citrix Networking Assessment, Design, and Advanced Configuration Training [CNS-420] Course – Hands-on
Citrix Networking Assessment, Design, and Advanced Configuration Training [CNS-420] Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Citrix Networking Assessment, Design, and Advanced Configuration Training [CNS-420] Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Developed for IT Professionals with extensive networking and Citrix ADC experience. This course is built for IT Professionals who are responsible for defining the overall structure or architecture of a Citrix networking environment. This course encompasses advanced Citrix networking configurations and leading Citrix design principles.
Citrix Networking Assessment, Design, and Advanced Configuration Training [CNS-420] Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- How to identify and prioritize business drivers, constraints, and requirements using the Citrix Consulting methodology
- Assess environment requirements and learn to apply leading design principles to address them in a multi-site Citrix ADC deployment
- Apply advanced authentication and load balancing principles
Citrix Networking Assessment, Design, and Advanced Configuration Training [CNS-420] – Course Content
1 – Networking Methodology and Assessment
Understanding the Citrix methodology Business Drivers and Requirements User Segmentation Application Assessment Capabilities Assessment
2 – Citrix Networking Deployment Architecture and Topology
Multi-Site Deployments Multi Tennant Infrastructure Cloud Deployments High Availability Citrix ADC Double-Hop Scenarios Secure Web Gateway
3 – Advanced Authentication and Authorization
Authorization Policies Access Policies Advanced Authentication Options Multi-Factor Authentication nFactor Authentication AAA Session Management
4 – Citrix ADC Security
Authorization Pre-authentication and Endpoint Analysis Scans Protection against Layer 4-7 Attacks Web App Firewall
5 – Citrix Gateway Configuration Considerations
ICA Proxy Configuration VPN Access Clientless Access Split Tunneling RDP Proxy Deployment and Configuration
6 – Advanced Load Distribution and Link Load balancing
Advanced Load Balancing Link Load Balancing Firewall Load Balancing Microsoft Exchange Load Balancing Advanced Global Server Load Balancing Global Server Load Balancing Persistence DNS, Policies, Expressions, Actions, and Views GSLB Monitoring and Considerations
7 – Application Delivery Management Automation and Orchestration
Application Delivery Management Outbound Traffic Dashboard Automation Orchestration Configuration Jobs Configuration Audit NITRO API StyleBooks (Net-new)