The underlying protocols, message formats, and exchanges are what make the architectures work. This Cloud Computing Standards and Protocols Training course will review the predominant protocols, their standards, and their operation using a detail-level presentation on cloud computing standards and protocols.
- 3 Days of Cloud Computing Standards and Protocols Training from an Authorized Instructor
- Cloud Computing Standards and Protocols Electronic Study Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Cloud Computing Standards and Protocols Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Cloud Computing Standards and Protocols – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Cloud Computing Standards and Protocols – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Cloud Computing Standards and Protocols – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Cloud Computing Standards and Protocols – https://www.amazon.com/
Upon completion of this Cloud Computing Standards and Protocols Training course, the participants will:
- Identify and differentiate all major Cloud Computing standards and protocols
- Choose the right standards and protocols for specific tasks and applications
- Implement lower and upper layer standards
- Differentiate Cloud-only standards and protocols from standards and protocols which may be used in non-cloud applications
- Specify and implement user-side and cloud-side protocols
- We can adapt this Cloud Computing Standards and Protocols course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Cloud Computing Standards and Protocols course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Cloud Computing Standards and Protocols course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Cloud Computing Standards and Protocols course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Cloud Computing Standards and Protocols Training course:
- Persons responsible for the implementation and/or ongoing support and troubleshooting of cloud computing environments, either from the service provider or user side, will benefit most from this course.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Cloud Computing Standards and Protocols Training course are:
- Knowledge of operations of packet based networks is a pre-requisite. Prior experience with the open source WireShark™ network traffic analyzer is also beneficial.
Standards and Protocols Introduction
A high-level overview of the topic and the briefing.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- ANSI/ INCITS
- Cloud Security Alliance
- Cloud Standards Customer Council
- Distributed Management Task Force (DMTF)
- European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
- Open Grid Forum (OGF)
- Object Management Group (OMG)
- Open Cloud Consortium (OCC)
- Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards
- Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
- InfiniBand Trade Association (ITA)
- Information Standards (OASIS)
- Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA)
- The Open Group
- Association for Retail Technology Standards (ARTS)
- TM Forum
Lower Layer Standards
- 8Gig Fibre Channel (8GFC) [ANSI/INCITS]
- Open Virtualization Format (OVF) [DMTF]
- Convergence Enhanced Ethernet (CEE) [IEEE]
- Fiber Channel over Ethernet/Data Center Bridging (FCoE/DCB) [IEEE]
- Priority Flow Control (802.1Qbb) [IEEE]
- End-to-End Congestion Notification (802.1qau) [IEEE]
- Shortest Path Bridging (802.1aq) [IEEE]
- Enhanced Transmission Selection (ETS) (802.1Qaz) [IEEE]
- TRILL (Transparent Interconnect of Lots of Links) [IETF]
- InfiniBand [ITA]
Upper Layer Standards
- Standards Acceleration to Jumpstart Adoption of Cloud Computing (SAJACC) [NIST]
- Cloud Computing Use Cases [NIST]
- Open Cloud Computing Interface (OCCI) [OGF]
- Open Cloud Computing Interface Core Specification
- Open Cloud Computing Interface Infrastructure Specification
- Open Cloud Computing Interface HTTP Rendering Specification
- Cloud Infrastructure Management Interface (CIMI) [DMTF]
- Cloud Data Management Interface (CDMI) [SNIA]
- The Role of Representational State Transfer (REST)