Configuring the Cisco Nexus 1000V Training (DCNX1K)
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Configuring the Cisco Nexus 1000V Training (DCNX1K) Course – Hands-on
In this Configuring the Cisco Nexus 1000V Training (DCNX1K) course, you will cover the key components and procedures you need to know to install and manage Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switches. You will learn to configure and troubleshoot Cisco Nexus 1000V product features.
Additionally, we have enhanced the standard Cisco labs to include more in-depth exploration of sought-after technologies, allowing you to work with both VMware ESXi 5.0 and VMware vCenter Server 5.0.
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Configuring the Cisco Nexus 1000V Training (DCNX1K) Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Network engineers, server engineers, designers, administrators, and systems engineers
- Anyone who installs, configures, or manages the Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
Configuring the Cisco Nexus 1000V Training (DCNX1K) Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
Configuring the Cisco Nexus 1000V Training (DCNX1K) Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Configure and manage the Cisco Nexus 1000V
- Cisco Nexus 1010 Virtual Services Appliance (VSA) and Virtual Service Blades (VSBs) in a data center environment
- Features of the Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch and Cisco Nexus 1010 Virtual Services Appliance, and
- Integrate products into the Cisco virtual architecture
- Configure the key features of the Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch
- Use Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch features in the data center virtual infrastructure design
Configuring the Cisco Nexus 1000V Training (DCNX1K) – Course Content
1. Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch and Virtual Networking Architecture
- Virtual Infrastructure
- Networking in the VMware Infrastructure
- Configuring VMware Switching
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch
- Cisco Nexus 1010 Virtual Services Appliance and VSBs
- Installing and Upgrading the Virtual Supervisor and Virtual Ethernet Modules
2. Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch Feature Configuration
- Configuring Port Profiles
- Configuring Security Features
- Configuring Quality of Service
- Configuring Management Features
- Configuring System Management Features
- Using Basic Troubleshooting Tools