Cyber Leadership Course (CLC) Training
|Commitment||2 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Cyber Leadership Course (CLC) Training Course – Hands-on
Cyber Leadership Course (CLC) Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Cyber Leadership Course (CLC) Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
Cyber Leadership Course (CLC) Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- To gain in-depth and hands-on insights, you will take on the role of a sophisticated threat and learn to attack a company in our lab environment using real techniques and easily accessible tools. In this class you will use real exploits against simulated targets. For example, you will perform spear-phishing attacks against email addresses found in your scenario. Our remote target computers will check their email and open your exploit attachments and links sent.
- All exploits are performed in a realistic network with routing, public IP addresses and domain names. But don’t worry! Our network is safely sandboxed to prevent any accidents. A secure environment is provided where you can learn and practice new skills without worrying about inadvertently crashing the Internet.
- The exercises in this course are designed to enable you to make better decisions in order to protect your organization’s critical information. You will leave the class with knowledge about the current cyber environment, modern exploitation techniques, and an understanding of cyber terminology used by security-minded professionals.
Cyber Leadership Course (CLC) Training – Course Content
Cyber Threat Landscape Overview Current real world hacking events, hacker methodologies, and common exploitation techniques.
Threats and Malware Overview Types of malware (worms, viruses and rootkits), and hacker strategies to bypass network defense.
Cyber Policy Roles in the cyber workforce and applicable policies in the field cybersecurity.
Cyber Defensive Strategies Cyber defense operations, functions of security devices such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and antivirus, and the importance of reverse engineering to future defense strategies.
Incident Response Functions of incident response teams, different roles and types of analysts and modern techniques of incident response.