Defense Demilitarization Program Training Course (DDPC)
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Defense Demilitarization Program Training Course – Hands-on
Defense Demilitarization Program Training Course (DDPC) will identify what the Defense Demilitarization Program Course DEMIL is and will define what the codes associated with the items mean. Emphasis will be placed on the accurate coding of Munitions List Items (MLI) / Commerce Control List Items, the employment of the DEMIL manual and the latest changes effecting the DEMIL program.
DEMIL training will be tailored to personnel who have a functional responsibility associated with the logistics and disposal of military property, assignment of DEMIL codes and/or management of the DoD Demilitarization and Trade Security Controls Program. DEMIL training is required for personnel to assign DEMIL code and to verify and validate that DEMIL of the MLI has been completed.
Defense Demilitarization Program Training Course (DDPC) Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this Defense Demilitarization Program Training Course (DDPC) course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Defense Demilitarization Program Training Course (DDPC) – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
Provisioners, Inventory Managers and other NSWC PHD personnel who want to become familiar with Demilitarization
Defense Demilitarization Program Training Course (DDPC) – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
Defense Demilitarization Program Training Course (DDPC) – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Identify regulatory and implementing documents used in DEMIL and Trade Security controls.
- Examine the USML to identify MLI.
- Discuss requirements for each DEMIL code.
- Assign DEMIL codes to MLI.
- Identify additional requirements for instructions associated with DEMIL code G, P and F items.
- Identify the entities authorized to perform physical DEMIL.
- Distinguish between DEMIL code “Q” and DEMIL code “A” items by using the Commerce Control List.
- Determine appropriate disposition requirements for MLI and CCLI by using the DEMIL Code Challenge Program
- Interpret disposition requirements for Munitions List Items and Commerce Control List Items.
- Discuss DoD Trade Security Controls
- Interpret the policies and programs applicable to MLI and CCLI in Contractor Inventory.
Defense Demilitarization Program Training Course (DDPC) – Course Content
- Principles of DEMIL
- DoD Demilitarization (DEMIL) Program
- DEMIL Program Administration
- DEMIL Planning Guidance
- DEMIL Roles and Responsibilities
- Demilitarization Coding
- Policy and assigns responsibilities for the DoD DEMIL program
- DoD Directive 5134.01
- Oversight of DEMIL functions
- DEMIL code assignment accuracy
- DEMIL life cycle planning
- Section 1051 of Public Law 105-261
- DoD programs for the research, development, and acquisition; management; sustainment; maintenance; disposition; or release of DoD personal property
- Commerce Control List (CCL)
- Trade security controls (TSC) measures
- DoD Instruction 2030.08
- Sensitive and non-sensitive Commerce Control List Items (CCLI)
- International transfers procedures in DoD Instruction 2040.02
- DEMIL Validation Program
- DEMIL and Controlled Inventory Item Codes (CIICs)
- DLA Disposition Services
- DLA Disposition Services/Controlled Property Verification
- DEMIL Waivers and Modifications
- Captured Property
- Qualified Recycling Program