Deploy & Manage Citrix SD-WAN – Essentials Training (CNS-230)
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Deploy & Manage Citrix SD-WAN – Essentials Training (CNS-230) Course – Hands-on
Deploy & Manage Citrix SD-WAN – Essentials Training (CNS-230) Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Deploy & Manage Citrix SD-WAN – Essentials Training (CNS-230) Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Developed for IT Professionals working with Citrix SD-WAN, with little or no previous SD-WAN experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix SD-WAN.
Deploy & Manage Citrix SD-WAN – Essentials Training (CNS-230) Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Deployment options available
- Initial configuration and management of Citrix SD-WAN
- Provisioning and management considerations
- SD-WAN security considerations
- SD-WAN optimizations available
Deploy & Manage Citrix SD-WAN – Essentials Training (CNS-230) – Course Content
1 – Citrix SD-WAN Introduction and Overview
Citrix SD-WAN Functionality Platforms & Editions Initial Configuration
2 – Citrix SD-WAN Deployment Modes and Configuration
Deployment Mode Options Multi-Region Deployment Interface Groups Virtual IP Addresses WAN Links Change Management Upgrading Deployments Zero Touch Deployment Options
3 – Citrix SD-WAN Provisioning and Change Management
Appliance Architecture SD-WAN Management Architecture Options Packet Processing and Architecture SD-WAN Services
4 – Citrix SD-WAN Security Considerations
Citrix SD-WAN Physical Security Appliance Security Considerations Network Security Stateful Firewall Considerations Firewall Rules and Zones Security Administration and Management
5 – Citrix SD-WAN Quality of Service
Citrix SD-WAN Quality of Service Classes of Service and Rules Application Quality of Service SD-WAN Transmit Modes Bandwidth Provisioning Deep Packet Inspection
6 – Citrix SD-WAN Optimizations
Dynamic Routing IPsec Termination MPLS Queues Path State Sensitivity Control Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol Support