Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution Training (AI-100)
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution Training (AI-100) Course – Hands-on
In Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution Training (AI-100) gain the necessary knowledge for designing Azure AI solution by building a customer support chat Bot using artificial intelligence from the Microsoft Azure platform including language understanding and pre-built AI functionality in the Azure Cognitive Services.
Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution Training (AI-100) Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution Training (AI-100) Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- This course is aimed at Cloud Solution Architects, Azure artificial intelligence designers, and AI developers.
Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution Training (AI-100) Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Training (AZ-900)
- Understanding of Azure storage technologies
- C# Knowledge
Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution Training (AI-100) – Course Content
Module 1: Introducing Azure Cognitive Services The student will learn about the available Cognitive Services on Microsoft Azure and their role in architecting AI solutions. Lessons
- Overview of Azure Cognitive Services
- Creating a Cognitive Service on the Azure Portal
- Access and Test a Cognitive Service
Module 2: Creating Bots The student will learn about the Microsoft Bot Framework and Bot Services. Lessons
- Introducing the Bot Service
- Creating a Basic Chat Bot
- Testing with the Bot Emulator
Module 3: Enhancing Bots with QnA Maker The student will learn about the QnA Maker and how to integrate Bots and QnA Maker to build up a useful knowledge base for user interactions. Lessons
- Introducing QnA Maker
- Implement a Knowledge Base with QnA Maker
- Integrate QnA with a Bot
Module 4: Learn How to Create Language Understanding Functionality with LUIS The student will learn about LUIS and how to create intents and utterances to support a natural language processing solution. Lessons
- Introducing Language Understanding
- Create a new LUIS Service
- Build Language Understanding with Intents and Utterances
Module 5: Enhancing Your Bots with LUIS The student will learn about integrating LUIS with a Bot to better understand the users’ intentions when interacting with the Bot. Lessons
- Overview of language understanding for AI applications
- Integrate LUIS and Bot to create an AI-based solution
Module 6: Integrate Cognitive Services with Bots and Agents The student will learn about integrating Bots and Agents with Azure Cognitive Services for advanced features such as sentiment analysis, image and text analysis, and OCR and object detection. Lessons
- Understand Cognitive Services for Bot Interactions
- Perform Sentiment Analysis for your Bot with Text Analytics
- Detect Language in a Bot with the Language Cognitive Services
- Integrate Computer Vision with Bots