This Designing Aruba Solutions Training (DAS) course teaches you how to plan and design enterprise Aruba campus wireless and wired networks. Hands-on labs give you experience with network design from information gathering to planning and high-level design including RF Planning, Redundant Campus Architecture design, and Remote Access Branch office design. This Designing Aruba Solutions Training (DAS) course teaches Aruba Mobility Network Design for Aruba Secure wireless and wired network deployments using Aruba Best Practices on how to plan and design enterprise campus networks including designing for redundancy and high availability. This Designing Aruba Solutions (DAS) course is approximately 40% lecture and 60% hands-on lab exercises.
This 5-day course will help students prepare for the Aruba Certified Design Professional (ACDP) V1 exam.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Aruba Certified Design Professional
- 5 Days of Designing Aruba Solutions Training (DAS) with an Authorized Aruba Instructor
- Designing Aruba Solutions (DAS) Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Designing Aruba Solutions (DAS) – https://www.wiley.com/
- Designing Aruba Solutions (DAS) – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Designing Aruba Solutions (DAS) – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Designing Aruba Solutions (DAS) – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Designing Aruba Solutions Training (DAS) – https://www.amazon.com/
- Aruba Mobility Fundamentals Training
- Implementing Aruba Mobility Training (IAM)
- Aruba Advanced Mobility Troubleshooting & Solutions Training (AAMTS)
- Aruba Design Fundamentals Training (ADF)
- Aruba Advanced Network Design & Solutions Training (AANDS)
- Aruba ClearPass Essentials Training (CPE)
- Aruba ClearPass Fundamentals Training (ACF)
- Implementing Aruba ClearPass Training (IAC)
- Aruba Advanced ClearPass Troubleshooting & Solutions Training (AACTS)
- Aruba Network Security Fundamentals Training (ANSF)
After you successfully complete this Designing Aruba Solutions Training (DAS) course, expect to be able to:
- Plan and designed enterprise Aruba campus wireless and wired networks.
- Evaluate the requirements, and select the wired networking technologies for the design.
- Evaluate the requirements, and select the wireless networking technologies for the design.
- Plan and design an Aruba solution per the customer’s requirements.
- Produce a detailed design specification document.
- Recommend the solution to the customer.
- We can adapt this Designing Aruba Solutions Training (DAS) course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Designing Aruba Solutions (DAS) course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Designing Aruba Solutions (DAS) course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Designing Aruba Solutions (DAS) course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Designing Aruba Solutions Training (DAS) course:
- Typical candidates for this course are IT Professionals and Network Architects who will design and plan networks based on Aruba wired and wireless products and solutions.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Designing Aruba Solutions (DAS) course are:
- The recommended prerequisites are the Aruba Certified Switching Associate (ACSA) and the Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) certifications.
Determine Customer Requirements
- Determine key Stakeholders’ expectations and requirements
- Determine network usage and requirements
- Identify applications to determine throughput and bandwidth, technologies, and products
- Determine security requirements and Authentication and Compliance
- Designing Aruba Solutions Training (DAS)
- Determine redundancy requirements
- Determine roaming requirements
- RF fundamentals
- RF Planning and Site Survey
- Determine the environment type
- Document wireless RF coverage
- Plan AP physical location
- Selecting APs and antennas
- Channel planning and AirWatch
Aruba Campus Design
- Campus Topology
- Aruba Campus WLAN logical architecture
- Overview of Mobility Manager-based architecture
- Planning the deployment architecture
- Controller Scaling
- Planning and selecting licenses
- Using IRIS
Wired Network Design
- Selecting 2-tier or 3-tier architecture
- VSP and backplane stacking
- L2 vs. L3 design
- Planning the access layer
- Planning the aggregation/core layers
- Planning VLANs based on access control requirements
- Planning Wired VLAN in a Multiple VLAN design
- Planning for a wireless large flat VLAN design
- Designing types of redundancy: Mobility Master redundancy, mobility controller redundancy, AP redundancy, switch redundancy, and link-level redundancy
- Designing Aruba Solutions Training (DAS)
- Mobility Master redundancy
- Mobility Controller redundancy
- Wired Network Redundancy
Planning Quality of Service
- Determine what traffic needs to be prioritized – Overview of real-time applications such as voice and video
- Explain the features the Aruba solutions provide for prioritizing traffic
- Map traffic from a wireless user device to AP, to the controller, and then onto the wired network
Very High Density (VHD) Design
- VHD Wireless network design
- Planning VHD design for a Wired network
- Planning High-Density RF Coverage
Branch and SMB Topologies
- Designing Remote Access and Branch solutions
- Remote Access Points
- Activation using Aruba Activate
- Aruba Instant APs (IAPs)
- Wired solutions for the branch