Developing on AWS Training
Developing on AWS Training Course – Hands-on
Developing on AWS Training is designed to help individuals design and build secure, reliable and scalable AWS-based applications. In this Developing on AWS course, we cover fundamental concepts and baseline programming for developing applications on AWS. We also show you how to work with AWS code libraries, SDKs, and IDE toolkits so that you can effectively develop and deploy code on the AWS platform.
Developing on AWS Training – Related Courses
- We can adapt this Developing on AWS course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Developing on AWS course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Developing on AWS around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Developing on AWS course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Developing on AWS Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this Developing on AWS course:
Developing on AWS Training Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Developing on AWS course are:
- Working knowledge of software development
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Basic familiarity with .NET (C#) or Java
- Prior experience with AWS is not required
Developing on AWS Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this Developing on AWS course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Install and configure SDKs and IDE toolkits
- Automate basic service operations using C# or Java
- Use AWS security features to control access to AWS services
- Understand deployment models and usage with AWS
Developing on AWS Training – Course Content
Day 1: Getting Started
- Working with the AWS code library, SDKs, and IDE toolkits
- Introduction to AWS security features
- Service object models and baseline concepts for working with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) and Amazon DynamoDB
Day 2: Working with AWS Services
- Service object models and baseline concepts for working with the Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) and the Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Applying AWS security features
Day 3: Application Development and Deployment Best Practices
- Application deployment using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Best practices for working with AWS services