DevOps Engineering on AWS Training
DevOps Engineering on AWS Training Course – Hands-on
DevOps Engineering on AWS Training demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy and maintain applications on AWS. The DevOps Engineering on AWS course covers the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examines a number of use cases applicable to startup, small-medium business, and enterprise development scenarios.
DevOps Engineering on AWS Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this DevOps Engineering on AWS course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this DevOps Engineering on AWS course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the DevOps Engineering on AWS around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the DevOps Engineering on AWS course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
DevOps Engineering on AWS Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this DevOps Engineering on AWS course:
- System Administrators
- Software Developers
DevOps Engineering on AWS Training Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this DevOps Engineering on AWS course are:
- Attended System Operations on AWS course
- Attended Developing on AWS course
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
DevOps Engineering on AWS Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this DevOps Engineering on AWS course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- se the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Set up Git on AWS and understand the array of options for enabling a Continuous Integration environment on AWS
- Use the core principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Implement several common Continuous Deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS (including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and Amazon EC2 Container Service), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario
- Fine tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues
DevOps Engineering on AWS Training – Course Content
- What is DevOps?
- Infrastructure as Code, Part 1: Design and Security
- Infrastructure as Code, Part 2: CloudFormation and Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration in the Cloud
- Continuous Delivery on AWS
- Deploying Applications on AWS, Part 1
- Deploying Applications on AWS, Part
- Putting It All Together
- Performance-Tuning Your Deployments
- Administering and Automating Your Infrastructure