DevOps for Executives Training
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
DevOps for Executives Training Course – Hands-on
In DevOps for Executives Training learn how DevOps brings together years of highly effective practices and technology management tools – from development and operations (agile, Lean, and more) – and aligned them around common characteristics: value, continuous workflows, cross-functional collaboration, agility, and strong teams. DevOps is the marrying of process, infrastructure, and product. This executive workshop will help you understand how to bring these groups together to optimize, re-think, and re-engineer your processes for IT service and application delivery.
We’ll take a look at establishing a common definition of DevOps and understanding of why DevOps is so important. Case studies will help you understand how other high performing organizations are using DevOps practices as a competitive advantage. This class will also teach keys to fostering a culture for successful DevOps implementations, and give you a roadmap to get started. Finally, we introduce you to the most recent automation and IT engineering which enable maximum efficiency.
DevOps for Executives Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
DevOps for Executives Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- CIOs and CTOs
- IT Directors & Managers
- Functional leaders/directors
- Testing Managers
- Project Managers
- Program Managers and Directors
- Development Managers
- Branch Chiefs
- Anyone responsible for leading teams or IT decision-making
DevOps for Executives Training – Course Content
Part 1: What DevOps is and is not Develop a common understanding of DevOps How other organizations are using DevOps concepts to gain competitive advantage Case studies: understand exactly how companies are achieving DevOps success
Part 2: Literacy on the tools to help your teams automate processes Understand the tools available to your teams for rapid, well-tested continuous delivery of applications and IT services Understand the metrics you should be focusing on Part 3: Why DevOps is important and why high-performing IT organizations are rushing to implement DevOps concepts Optimize, rethink, and re-engineer your IT processes to deliver value to your customers Benefits of DevOps in faster, more frequent deliveries Value, continuous workflows, cross-functional collaboration, agility, and strong teams Part 4: Discover where and how to start with DevOps at your Organization Get real-world examples that work Changing your culture to support DevOps Implementing DevOps at the leadership level Establish a common expectation of what’s required to implement DevOps principles, and how long you can expect it to take Begin scaling Agile principles to the next Level – end to end processes with all IT groups