Docker For Enterprise Developers Training
|Commitment||2 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Docker For Enterprise Developers Training Course – Hands-on
As the follow-on to our Docker Fundamentals course, Docker For Enterprise Developers Training is a role-based course designed for an organization’s Development and DevOps teams to accelerate their Docker journey. This course covers best practices to containerize and modernize legacy applications or build containerized applications from scratch that are secure, robust, highly available, resilient, and self-healing. This course features hands-on labs, enterprise-focused scenarios, and practical examples along with a variety of assessment instruments from practice quiz questions, lab exercises, to project-based signature assignment for learners to practice. It’s highly recommended to complete the Docker Fundamentals course (GK 6016) as a prerequisite.
Docker For Enterprise Developers Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Docker For Enterprise Developers Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Software Engineers and DevOps professionals working in an Enterprise developing mission-critical line of business applications.
Docker For Enterprise Developers Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Describe the essential patterns used in a highly distributed EE application
- Understand how to configure EE applications for different environments without code changes
- Produce and containerize scalable, accessible, and fault-tolerant EE applications
- Apply different debugging and testing techniques to containerized EE applications
Docker For Enterprise Developers Training – Course Content
- Distributed Application Architecture
- Sample Application
- Edit and Continue
- Docker Compose
- Service Discovery
- Defensive Programming
- Logging and Error Handling
- Health Checks
- Configuration Management
- Development Pipeline Overview
- Universal Control Plane
- Docker Trusted Registry
- Repository Automation
- Build Server