Docker for Enterprise Operations Training
Docker for Enterprise Operations Training Course – Hands-on
As the follow-on to our Docker Fundamentals Training course, this Docker for Enterprise Operations Training course is designed for Docker operations teams to learn the many advanced features of Docker EE and how to apply them at scale with enterprise workloads.
Docker for Enterprise Operations Training is also available as a four-day bundle offering, which includes Docker Fundamentals Plus Enterprise Operations Bundle Training in a single intensive training experience.
Docker for Enterprise Operations – Customize it
- We can adapt this Docker for Enterprise Operations course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Docker for Enterprise Operations course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Docker for Enterprise Operations course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Docker for Enterprise Operations course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Docker for Enterprise Operations – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this Docker for Enterprise Operations course:
- IT professionals with an operations or system administration background who have already attended Docker Fundamentals or have equivalent experience, desiring to understand designing, deploying, and managing Docker containers at scale in an enterprise environment.
Docker for Enterprise Operations – Objectives:
Upon completing this Docker for Enterprise Operations course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Common Architecture decision points and their impacts to operations
- Install Docker Datacenter with UCP and DTR with High Availability and Replicas
- Deploy services in UCP
- Deploy a multi-node application
- Setup and manage role based access control
- Manage DTR by creating public and private repositories
- Apply Content Trust and image signing with Notary
Docker for Enterprise Operations Training – Course Content
- Installing UCP
- UCP Architecture
- Introduction to Docker Datacenter
- Docker Engine Swarm Mode
- Deploying Services in UCP
- UCP Networking and Load Balancing
- Deploying Applications across Multiple Nodes
- Backwards Compatibility with Classic Swarm
- UCP User Management
- UCP Role Based Access Control
- LDAP Integration
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Installing Docker Trusted Registry
- DTR Overview
- Creating Public and Private DTR Repositories
- DTR Access Control
- Content Trust and Imaging Signing with Notary
- Designing a DDC Deployment